• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Mortal Kombat Game

aka958

Don't trust people
Friggin' awesome! Hope this game won't be as disappointing as Mortal Kombat vs DCU.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
A new Mortal Kombat? Yes, this is good news...good news indeed. It looks amazing! :D

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Last few Mortal Kombat games have pretty much sucked. Hopefully they go back to the roots of what made the series epic with this one.
I still remember playing for hours with friends on MK2 and MK3

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil of War;244412 said:
Notice how Scorpion isn't in the trailer,could you imagine a M.K. game without Scorpion?

NOOOO!!!! That's impossible! He is the character I've been playing through the whole series! My fav character...

cosmic master;244457 said:
Last few Mortal Kombat games have pretty much sucked. Hopefully they go back to the roots of what made the series epic with this one.
I still remember playing for hours with friends on MK2 and MK3

I remember trying to play UMK3, it raped me so much I don't want to look at it again...

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil of War;244486 said:
^Agreed.Scorpion is arguably the best Mortal Kombat character.

"Get over here!"

XD

That's the only line I remember from him.

I love that fatality were he takes off his mask and burns the opponent.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil of War;244492 said:
I wonder if Taven and Daegon will be in this game.

I don't remember any of those.

Stryker doesn't seem to be in it.

Johnny Cage is in the trailer! Friggin' awesome!
Reptile and Kung Lao too!

The three of them were missing in MK vs DCU.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
In MK3 I always liked to use either Sektor or Cyrax. I never did finish single player though cos I couldn't get past that centaur guy (can't remember the name). Second to last guy I think he was. I mainly just played them against friends, fighting games are way more fun that way

aka958

Don't trust people
cosmic master;244496 said:
In MK3 I always liked to use either Sektor or Cyrax. I never did finish single player though cos I couldn't get past that centaur guy (can't remember the name). Second to last guy I think he was. I mainly just played them against friends, fighting games are way more fun that way

Yeah... MK3 is unfair on so many levels when it comes to the A.I.

They countered every move with the best counterattack possible all the time. I was lucky to finish it once, I won't try again.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Just to calm fans down : Scorpion will be IN.Boon himself said it.They are just have trouble deciding if he will be the final villain or just a bad guy.Also rumors are that this new game might be a reboot...

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
All of his moves were really cheap too, he'd teleport behind you then grab you and pound on you for a bit or he'd fire like a laser ball across the screen. Its not funny how many times I failed against him before giving up.
I dread to think how hard the final boss was

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;244501 said:
Just to calm fans down : Scorpion will be IN.Boon himself said it.They are just have trouble deciding if he will be the final villain or just a bad guy.Also rumors are that this new game might be a reboot...

What? What do you mean with reboot?

cosmic master;244503 said:
All of his moves were really cheap too, he'd teleport behind you then grab you and pound on you for a bit or he'd fire like a laser ball across the screen. Its not funny how many times I failed against him before giving up.
I dread to think how hard the final boss was

Shao Kahn isn't even funny. I had to do cheap tactics and try them for two hours until a stroke of luck came through.

Top Bottom