• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new modes for DMC5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteMustLive

shouldnt capcom make a new mode like boss mode or having a mode like legendary dark knight with Dante Must Die Difficutly.this would make more challenge for the more experienced players that played the Whole Devil May Cry.and,it would be the best if they made a stage in bloody palace with Dante VS Nero.

S-2993

S-2993
I like the idea of a boss mode. You should be able to play any boss whenever you want. That way you can practice them or just play them for fun. =]

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
S-2993;193200 said:
I like the idea of a boss mode. You should be able to play any boss whenever you want. That way you can practice them or just play them for fun. =]

Well I guess mission 19 in DMC4 was kind of a boss mode but it missed out the 2 best ones. Dante and Credo.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, this idea came to me in a dream once. It's a different version of Bloody Palace called Bloody Valley. It's a long ravine in the demon world that is divided by gates. Big, gold wrought gates. Every section is one wave, and if you walk up to the gate, you can see Nero, waiting for his turn. Every wave, you head to the gate, Dante warps away to the next gate, and you play as Nero. This repeats until Bloody Valley is finished. There is also no time limit. That killed it in DMC 4 I think. Bloody Valley has not only 9999 gates, but 99999 gates. Every 50 gates is a boss. At the end, if you make it that far, is a huge boss named Giga Amalgam. Imagine DMC 2's Argosax the Chaos but with EVERY boss and Mini-Boss from EVERY DMC game put into one boss. In my dream I had one heck of a time fighting that guy... What are you guy's opinion on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom