• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Mass Effect 3 Details revealed

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
We’ve got some new Mass Effect 3 details, from the latest issue of Game Informer. These reveal a lot of new information, about the game, aswell as brief us about some important gameplay aspects of the game.
Be warned that there might be possible story spoilers in these. Proceed, with caution.
Without further talk, here they are below:
  • Humans aren’t the only species that can be Husk-ified.
  • ME3 begins with Earth’s assault by the Reapers, and things don’t look so good, but there’s something that is a silver lining, that makes it look like it’s actually possible to not lose against the reapers.
  • TIM has sent his top agents to take down Shepard, The combat is going to be much harder and melee attacks are going to have more focus.
  • Shooting specific armor parts can have certain effects, and the AI of the enemies will have them routing Shepard and will coordinate with each other
  • Battlefields are going to be a great deal larger, and combat will be very varied.
  • Enemy Weapons can be picked up. Soldiers can carry all kinds of weapons, and other classes understandably less so.
  • There is a larger skill tree and RPG aspects are going to be more integrated.
  • Weapon Modding is a greenlight, with things like barrels and scopes
  • Modding your weapons will vastly affect their appearance and how they function in battle
  • So far the CONFIRMED SQUADMATES are: Ashley/Kaiden, Liara, Garrus, and James Sanders who is mentioned is an Alliance Marine
  • Species Loyalty cannot only get obtained via Quests
  • Levels will have ladders
  • Available Squadmates will still maintain a balance, if per say Garrus had not survived ME2′s events
  • Mass Effect 1′s decisions, such as sparing the Rachni, will have a grave impact in ME3
  • There’s no railroad to the end of the game, there are multiple paths to take back Earth.
Mass Effect 3 releases this fall for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Source: http://www.gamersmint.com/new-mass-effect-3-details-revealed

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Grave impact for sparing the Rachni? That does not sound good...not good at all.

Glad I killed the bitch...

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
haha, that`s why i have 2 saves, one where i killed her, and the other where i didn`t, both of them are pretty much the opposite.
And damn, i was already swearing when i saw that Arrival DLC came out and i had ME2 uninstalled, now swearing won`t help. Gotto install the damn thing.. again!
Looking forward to ME3!

Dark Drakan

Admin
haha, that`s why i have 2 saves, one where i killed her, and the other where i didn`t, both of them are pretty much the opposite.
And damn, i was already swearing when i saw that Arrival DLC came out and i had ME2 uninstalled, now swearing won`t help. Gotto install the damn thing.. again!
Looking forward to ME3!

I did too but one was saved on memory card and one on hard drive and i transferred my data from HD over when i got the new Xbox Slim but not memory card so im wondering which one i transferred.

Top Bottom