• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Ideas For Post DMC2 Dante Stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Hey guys... just wondering if anyone has their own ideas on what would be a good storyline for Dante POST DMC2. You've got the whole "time in hell" aspect but would yas want to see something really make Dante tick and get to him or layed back, don't give a s**t attitude from DMC4? I personally want to see something really tear at him. I know talk of Eva does this. Lets hear some ideas :D

Noble Aeonwar Ladonne

the hellish lord
how about phantom calls dante's mother a weak human and tells dante about how his mother cried and begged and pleaded for hers and her children's life, at the same time dante is having a flashback, now mind you this is the first glimpse of dante's tragic past, this causes him to give off a ominous red and white type of aura bringing forth 10 floating flaming red summoned swords impaling phantom just like you described on the other forum.

Meg

yeah i'd love for there to be some type of background info for dante. he's been such a mystery so far.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I think a proper, super emotional flashback of Eva dying is finally needed. I loved the scene in Batman (1989) when you see the pre joker joker kill his family. You need that kind of emotional, full on music for the scene. I imagine Eva knew there were demons ambushing them and sent Dante & Vergil to hide. I think she would have put up a fight but got overwhelmed and impaled. I would like to see a young Dante run to her side as she lay dying. Could be a heart wrencher if done properly. Also, if it is Dante remembering, I imagine he'd go ballistic afterwards :D

Noble Aeonwar Ladonne

the hellish lord
thats not what i meant you know how villians twist the truth to mess with the hero's mind in the flashback that I see in my mind she put up a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom