• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil May Die

Hello Friends

My new idea for a DMC 6 game is pretty cool. Hell is run by the seven master. Tyranny( the Head Master) wants to take over The Human world so he can then move to take over heaven. Dante goes to the city where he is planning to come out and stops the preparations by facing the other six manters. Each one of them has a special pain power (fear, darkness and so on) and every time Dante defects them he gets a cool Devil Arm. and so he goes until he has to fight Tyranny in Hell and in the Human world and then at the gates of Heaven. afetr this Dante get's the Sickess Weapon ever and starts destroying the demons left in the city and Game Finish.

Cool Right?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
it is okay... doesn't suck.

One major question, where the hell is Mundus?

Devil May Die

Mundus is still lock up. This Game is base after DMC4 so Dante all ready Lock Mundus up for another 100 years or so. Any thing else?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks for clearing that up man. And don't give up on your idea bro, see it through :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh come on, i dont mean to sound rude. but u did kind of just post a half idea, i mean...u cant expect anyone to just take to an idea if u havent even thought it all the way through urself. it is a cool concept, u just have to work on it and give more detail and imagery of how u want the story to pan out. it isnt a bad idea, it really isnt..u just left alittle to much to the imagination and didnt really explain how he goes about finding out about any of what is going on, or what kind of demons he's facing wether they be stronger then normal or weaker then normal. and where did everyone else go? is Trish, Lady and all them in it too? where did they all go? you know what i mean?

Devil May Die

I did think off it but i summary it so you can read it better and besidea if you ask me is better for other too, so they can see what is ask and answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom