• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Gameplay - The Escape

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not impressed. Not because it's DmC Dante but because "woo-hoo Dante is running...." Ok. Plus who that ghost chick? I want to see GAMEPLAY meaning guns and sword action.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
You can see the weapon change on Dante's back, indicating what form he is in. I don't know in the angelic whip can be used in combat though.
Maybe the demonic power is to pull enemiies, and angelic will pull you towards an enemy

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You can see the weapon change on Dante's back, indicating what form he is in. I don't know in the angelic whip can be used in combat though.
Maybe the demonic power is to pull enemiies, and angelic will pull you towards an enemy
yeah i think that's probably how the chain will work.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah, the angel form is also for plataforming and the demon form for DT. Not really sure if there's any plataformong uses for the Devil form but each one does it's own thing.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Yeah, the angel form is also for plataforming and the demon form for DT. Not really sure if there's any plataformong uses for the Devil form but each one does it's own thing.
But Dante uses the Angelic form during DT.

Railazel

There are three reasons why I enjoyed that:
1) I like the demon voice, it really displays that the town is alive.
2) The demon voice said "**** You" in all capital letters :D
3) I was tripping the **** out when the room started stretching, can't wait to smoke weed while playing this game.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
There are three reasons why I enjoyed that:
1) I like the demon voice, it really displays that the town is alive.
2) The demon voice said "**** You" in all capital letters :D
3) I was tripping the **** out when the room started stretching, can't wait to smoke weed while playing this game.

Maybe this game is for people like you and me. I not only want to be drawn into the game, I want to forget where im at and lose myself in the story. I want to fan away the fog of smoke while Limbo city hunts me down

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
maybe for him, his demon powers are easier to use than his angel powers.

i havent seen him use an angel form yet .

Top Bottom