• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New gameplay: Level 6 with scenes...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I like the cutscene where Dante's being such a dick to Kat.

Dante" That an egg timer?"

Kat: "It's an item that has my power in it and- -"

Dante:
images

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Dante - "WHAT IS IT?!"
Kat - "It's a-
Dante - "I DON'T CARE!"

The slight tinge of humor in Dante's voice right from the get go in that scene was fantastic.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
man, don't be a **** to Kat.

she should of twisted that egg timer like 60 times and ****** his whole **** up!

Better yet, she should've just let him fall. He's a Nephilim, he'll heal XP

I'll laugh if there winds up being another scene later where Kat pulls out some other gadget, Dante asks what it is and poor Kat falls for the same trap again. :lol:

Devil Player

So, it seems Poison is not the boss name anymore, lol.

It's Succubus now...I liked the old name, to be honest.

By the way, that's the part of one of the achievements. Dante must beat all the enemies from mission 6.

Paexie

So, it seems Poison is not the boss name anymore, lol.

It's Succubus now...I liked the old name, to be honest.

By the way, that's the part of one of the achievements. Dante must beat all the enemies from mission 6.
No her name is Poison, she is a succubus demon.

Sunaka Marién

Hum, where did we even get the information from that her name is Poison? I really can't remember D:>
And I'd be pretty dissappointed if it wasn't her name :/
Btw, am I the only one who feels kinda sorry for her? I mean, all she does is hanging around there, no where to go, nothing to do but to be sick all day, and all of a sudden some guy just walks in and kills her. What a poor soul D:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Hum, where did we even get the information from that her name is Poison? I really can't remember D:>
And I'd be pretty dissappointed if it wasn't her name :/
Btw, am I the only one who feels kinda sorry for her? I mean, all she does is hanging around there, no where to go, nothing to do but to be sick all day, and all of a sudden some guy just walks in and kills her. What a poor soul D:

I'd be a vulgar person too if that was the extent of my existence :p

I think Poison was mentioned by Tameem and a few people a while back. It was mentioned during a stream or something, and so it just sorta stuck, and then spread around.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
HOW IS THAT THING A SUCCUBUS!?

AREN'T SUCCUBUS'S SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME BONERS BEFORE SENDING ME TO HELL!?

Succubus in actual Greek myth or whatever myth they were from were never physical beings or had an exact physical description for as they "appeared as sexy, voluptuous women in men's dream" (to explain why guy's had wet dreams) so only in a dude's dream they are seen as sexy females its unknown what they look like in the physical or if they have a true form. Since Poison produce fluids that affects a man's sexual performance and sexual health and probably has some negative sexual side effects its possible see is using that in some way to seduce men.....beats me....but since Dante is facing a Succubus in person and not in a dream it could differ.

Dominus

HOW IS THAT THING A SUCCUBUS!?

AREN'T SUCCUBUS'S SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME BONERS BEFORE SENDING ME TO HELL!?
Also could be her true or demon form. I remember in Supernatural they had a Siren monster in one episode and the true form (that only some could see) was disgusting but the human form to everyone else it was a beautiful woman..

Top Bottom