• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Famitsu scans - Pandora's Box

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Thanks for the scan Dante, Pandora's box looks so wicked. Looks like everything gets annihilated in that final stage of the P's Box.

Every time I see that awesome picture of Dante holding Pandora ill think of of what Lord Beckett says before he dies in Pirates of the Caribbean 3,"It's just good business." God I cant wait any longer to play this game, its starting to affect me mentally.>_<

Chrysander

Sweeet, thanks for these. I still think there is a high chance that this will be a gun rather than devil arm. I mean, look at the chain gun, I think will be strange to not call that a gun. Looks totally awesome either way, I hope that there are other weapons which are just as kickass.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah this is defiantly a gun. Looks like every stage of Pandora's box has a name. It's awesome how the P's Box turns into a boomerang with huge blades on it.

Phage

Heartbreaker
Chrysander;63227 said:
Sweeet, thanks for these. I still think there is a high chance that this will be a gun rather than devil arm. I mean, look at the chain gun, I think will be strange to not call that a gun. Looks totally awesome either way, I hope that there are other weapons which are just as kickass.

my argument is still on it being a Devil Arm just like Nevan was a Devil Arm - ranged but still used in conjunction with actual guns. notice how he doesnt wield any of the other previous mentioned Devil Arms[Rebellion/Gilgamesh/Lucifer] while he's using Pandoras box.

also.. does the 2nd weapon form of Pandora Epidemic look like a long-bow/rocket launcher hybrid to you?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Le gasp, Pandora's box just like my other favorate game, God Of War. That statue looks glamorous whoever he is.

Tony_Redgrave;63256 said:
Nice one. And Dante looks cool holding it:lol:
Rep+

Dante would look cool holding a dirty plunger or a peice of chicken.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;63334 said:
Le gasp, Pandora's box just like my other favorate game, God Of War. That statue looks glamorous whoever he is.

Dante would look cool holding a dirty plunger or a peice of chicken.

Actually when I wrote that I thought about the same thing. That Dante looks cool no matter what so my comment was a bit weird:p

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
My only fear is that the Pandoras box wont have much 'control', I can't really see Dante pulling off insane combos using it, especially with that huge missile frenzy thing, kind of looks like a 'sit back and watch' attack... which is more of an FF thing than DMC.

Top Bottom