• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC4 video.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, it's quite annoying that pretty much anyone playing in these video sucks, but the actual thing is ice^_^
Rep+;)

Chrysander

He is using 3 weapons again - rebellion, lucifer and gilgamesh. This is good and bad, it makes me worry that they are all the weapons that he has (like Vergil). But maybe he has even more, and you choose 3 instead of just 2. That would be awesome.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Tony_Redgrave;62965 said:
Well, it's quite annoying that pretty much anyone playing in these video sucks

LOL, wut? I've seen far worse. :B *for example, myself.*

I can't wait to get my hands on Lucifer! :^D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
VI-Rainbow;62978 said:
LOL, wut? I've seen far worse. :B *for example, myself.*

I can't wait to get my hands on Lucifer! :^D

Lol, it isn't that he takes damage but the fact the he keeps doing the same things over and over (and most of them don't work or work by mistake:p ) which makes him look rather silly.

And yes Lucifer is the new big hit I'd say.=]

Chrysander

He keeps switching styles... then not using the style button... it's like he doesn't even know the controls properly. Plus he doesn't do a variety of attacks with the weapons that he has, just the same combo over and over, it basically seems that he is just pressing triangle, triangle, triangle... It doesn't really matter, it's just a pain that I've never seen a video of DMC4 where the person knew what they were doing, or did anything particularly interesting. I've seen individual moves which look cool, but they're generally not used where they aught to be.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Those floating swords kinda remind me of the phantom blades. And don't worry Chrysander, im almost sure that they just haven't shown any other weapons so not to spoil any more surprizes.

Phage

Heartbreaker
Lucifer certainly looks like an awesome weapon to use, although it looks like the player here isn't quite using Lucifer to its proper effect and missing with a heap of the spikes it shoots out rather than planting them in the enemy.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I dont really like the look of Lucifer, personally. I think it looks like a Nevan type weapon (with the long range capabilities), and I think I'll prefer regular old Rebellion by far :p

Gilgamesh looks more interesting to me.

Top Bottom