• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Gamescom Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
well.im still fine with the game.But if i see those angels the same way in the game im going to puke on someone's PS3.

aka958

Don't trust people
I didn't like this video. They showed some different kinds of moves, but it felt repetetive already after a few seconds. As if they showed me the same thing, over and over.

But really, nothing new here, or that is just what I see. Just more slashy slashy. Oh yeah, there is something new, noticed how they've ripped off Nero's Snatch and older moves in the DMC games. Good? Yeah, kinda. Can't really comment. .-.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Guess I'm kinda disappointed. They didn't show us the story yet. Like...
How Dante and Vergil were born and they show us how they were as kids then later as adults. Including who the voice actors are.

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
The game play is lookin' pretty good actually. I'll agree that the rendition speed seems a little slow. It does appear they might have used the Unreal engine, sadly. So that might make it a bit slower in some respects. The melee one-on-one sequences look pretty decent. Much like what we've had with Nero and Dante up to now. Gun sequences could use a polishing, but I'm thinking NT will clean up the visuals as part of final QA testing and debugging. Production is still ongoing, but what I've seen so far in this new trailer looks promising.

Asmodaius

It looks really cool, albeit as mentioned before, rather slow. Hopefully they will tune the speed up a bit to give it a more fast-paced action feel to it. The gameplay overall looks cool though, I really love the scythe and it seems like they are staying true to the past games which is great.

Keep up the good work, NT! ;)

Nicholas Vrakepedes

It does not look amazing but it is far from bad. I do agree with the ppl who say that it does seem slower then what DMC fans are used to. While I admit it is not as fast as DMC 3, imo it looks like it is just as fast if not a little bit slower then DMC 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom