• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Devil May Cry (Project/Ideas)

_Coby_

@Z218 @KatTheNephilim

MISSION 8
The Abyss
Access the temple of the eternal.

The floor of the hall begins to descend like an elevator. The descent lasts a lot.

A: * sits on the ground while waiting * ...

After a long descent the elevator stops.

A: Finally ... * Starts walking * ... Oh no ... i do not feel good ... not again !! * faints *

Richard wakes up on a luminous platform suspended in the darkness.

R: Where am i?

A giant yellow head appears.
It's the Trismagia.

T: Ah ... Richard Brennenton ...

R: You ... Know me ?!

T: I know many things ... I am the oracle of the demon world. Are you sure you want to continue on your mission? If you do, you will be the victim of a terrible destiny ...

A: And you expect me to believe these stupid things? * he makes his sword appear * I really think I'll have to kill you too!

T: I'm neither alive nor dead ... I'm beyond reality! Foolish kid.

R: Remember! Everyone is destined to die.

Trismagia BOSS BATTLE

RICHARD WINS

T: You think you're right, but you'll soon regret it !!

The Trismagia screams and writhes exploding in a sphere of light.

R: ...

Richard is enveloped in light.

R: * wakes up and gets up from the ground * I hope this is the last time I faint ... I start to get fed up!

Richard advances and enters the temple of the eternal. The temple of the eternal is very dark and labyrinthine with some small yellow lights around.

Richard advances by exploring and solving puzzles.

Richard enters a room decorated brighter than the others.

Golden statues begin to move and slowly float.
The statues open their eyes slowly, they look at Richard and point their weapons at him.

NEW ENEMY

Guardian

A demon with an angelic and infernal aspect at the same time. It looks reassuring because of its resemblance to angels but it is extremely dangerous.
They always fight in groups like an army.

As he walks, he hears voices talking in another room.

R: What?

???: You have to make me go back in time!

???: You know it's not possible!

Richard enters the hall but is empty.
There is only one idol of time and space.

R: How strange ... I'm going crazy by chance?

END OF MISSION

@Z218 @KatTheNephilim

Height of the characters

Dante: 185 cm
Nero: 180 cm
Morrison: 180 cm
Bayonetta: 175 cm (its just extra/secret content)
Jeonne: 175 cm (its just extra/secret content)
Lucia: 170 cm
Trish: 170 cm
Lady: 168 cm
Richard: 165 cm
Patty: 160 cm
Matier: 150 cm

_Coby_

You are writing a fanfic. Its not like it was ever gonna be canon.

Just enjoy the ride and tell Richard's story.

It's not just a fanfic! I was serious and i wanted to make a real game out of this story that im writing. 10 years have passed since the last Devil May Cry. I try to create one but all of a sudden an official chapter come out unexpectedly. It's as if they were waiting for me to start my work to publish the new game! It is one of the most unfortunate things that have ever happened to me and now my story will become a stupid forgotten fanficion that will never become a real game. I am very frustrated...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It's not just a fanfic! I was serious and i wanted to make a real game out of this story that im writing. 10 years have passed since the last Devil May Cry. I try to create one but all of a sudden an official chapter come out unexpectedly. It's as if they were waiting for me to start my work to publish the new game! It is one of the most unfortunate things that have ever happened to me and now my story will become a stupid forgotten fanficion that will never become a real game. I am very frustrated...
How where you planning on making it a real game?

_Coby_

How where you planning on making it a real game?

Honestly... i don't know. Thats becouse i started this thread! To know people like you that can help me. Without you would not have wrote al this story, without you i would not be here. So thanks but... i can't really accept this. I have a dream: making a new devil may cry. But now i think maybe i was too ambitious. I really believe in what I was doing but if at the E3 2018 a new May Cry will be announced i think i'll quit writing this story. I was an immature kid thinking of doing it. But after all, hope is the last to die... right?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Honestly... i don't know. Thats becouse i started this thread! To know people like you that can help me. Without you would not have wrote al this story, without you i would not be here. So thanks but... i can't really accept this. I have a dream: making a new devil may cry. But now i think maybe i was too ambitious. I really believe in what I was doing but if at the E3 2018 a new May Cry will be announced i think i'll quit writing this story. I was an immature kid thinking of doing it. But after all, hope is the last to die... right?
It's your call but you could just keep going. You could always reincorporated DMC5 later.

Or take richard and tell his story outside of DMC.

_Coby_

It's your call but you could just keep going. You could always reincorporated DMC5 later.

Or take richard and tell his story outside of DMC.

Mmmhh... ok. I'll try to continue the story. i really hope that this rumor is false.

_Coby_

It's not but you have a couple months to figure things out.

I know... i wathced the trailer. It's strange, Devil May Cry is my favorite saga and i should be happy for what happened but ... I can only feel sadness and frustration. My work has been destroyed...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I know... i wathced the trailer. It's strange, Devil May Cry is my favorite saga and i should be happy for what happened but ... I can only feel sadness and frustration. My work has been destroyed...
You could still make a fan game if you want. You would just need real skills/contacts. Even if you get them Im not sure its a good use of your time because Capcom would hit you with a cease and desist order.

If your serious about Richard just keep going and tell your version of DMC.

_Coby_

You could still make a fan game if you want. You would just need real skills/contacts. Even if you get them Im not sure its a good use of your time because Capcom would hit you with a cease and desist order.

If your serious about Richard just keep going and tell your version of DMC.

Thanks. I really appreciate your help. Maybe i'll finish writing my story but... all the stoery it's useless if i can't use it to create something bigger! I really wanted to make a new DMC and maybe be noticed and hired by the capcom. I know that all this seems absurd but it was my dream... now if I want to create a hypothetical DMC 6 I'll have to start all over again. Nobody would be interested in a fangame.
Tell me... do you like my story?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Thanks. I really appreciate your help. Maybe i'll finish writing my story but... all the stoery it's useless if i can't use it to create something bigger! I really wanted to make a new DMC and maybe be noticed and hired by the capcom. I know that all this seems absurd but it was my dream... now if I want to create a hypothetical DMC 6 I'll have to start all over again. Nobody would be interested in a fangame.
Tell me... do you like my story?
Its a decent read for a first time writer. You have art skills so try making a comic out of it. I know of one artist who got hired to work on Sonic comics because of her deviantart work.

Keep pushing.

_Coby_

Its a decent read for a first time writer. You have art skills so try making a comic out of it. I know of one artist who got hired to work on Sonic comics because of her deviantart work.

Keep pushing.

Thanks a lot! I don't like comics very much but i'll try to do something.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
This could be an opportunity for me to make DMC 7!!

Wait what? Ok man, listen up for one sec, cause you don't seem to get how it works and you're just feeding yourself false hope because of it. The story you're working on, as much as it's evident that you're putting passion and love into it, is destined to be nothing more than a fanfiction. You can't make a Devil May Cry game out of it. All rights belong to Capcom. There's no reason for you to be upset that DMC5's existence "destroys your work" because that work was never gonna be canon in the first place, regardless of whether or not a new game was gonna be made.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Aisen66

some help for the fans story
dante meets new girl when it was most cold
dante:is cold but it doesnt matter she has made me die before
my blood is on the streets and i have to leave her but later if i survive i,ll wait some more until tomorrow
dante drew a smile on new girls face with his hands
dante:now is time i play new games that,ll place me in hell
everyone lied to dante ,he found himself in a place with no doors unless he walks towards mirrors or the water
there are no sounds to hear unless you walk towards lights or darkness
there are no friends and no brothers
no difference between the sun and the moon
just the same people and monsters everywhere
is a different planet every different place every house is inside hell .

Top Bottom