• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Devil May Cry 4 video

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Just posted a news announcement regarding the latest Devil May Cry 4 video to be released on IGN: New Devil May Cry video released.

You can check out IGN's Devil May Cry 4 video's page which contains the brand spanking new video here: IGN: Devil May Cry 4 Trailer, Videos and Movies. The video is entitled "Gameplay Teaser (March 20, 2007)" so be sure to check it out and post what you think.

Personally, I think this latest Devil May Cry gameplay video is awesome and just makes the wait for Devil May Cry 4 all the more painful... ^_^

Arwen

Lost Soul
Really cool graphic. Neo could be quite a cool character to play as. Has alot of Dante's style about him.

Mobfigurz

It was a good video, but I think the other game play trailer was better, primarily because it was longer and you got to see Nero fighting in one long sequence, at the docks also

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Say, can someone fill me in on the "mysterious character". I didn't see anything. Not one new character...
I mean there isn't a screenshot in the gallery...

So I'm interested to hear who did see him...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think by mysterious character he means the Fire Centaur-like boss with the huge sword that fights Nero in a town..

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
But hey? Everybody saw that fire demon (which is called Variel) a long-long time ago...
The mysterious character is someone else. The news said mysterious character and fire boss...

Mobfigurz

The two Promo's; the original Trailer that we all talk about, the one that features Dante sayin, 'return it to me and I'll let you go' and the recent one are on the Japanese PSN, I downloaded them and they look amazing full screen on my TV.

Anyways, if they have released the Promo's in Japan, I think that the game is nearing completion and they're sticking with that storyline, or would they still have time to change it?

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
I think that the game is nearing completion
I sure hope not!
Come on! All I've seen so far are look-alike areas and 1 type of each weapon. Where's the weapons and the "Devil May Cry 4 will feature more weapons, maneuvers, enemies, locations, music, and cutscenes than all the previous releases combined." (quote of Kobayashi)

I'm ready tp wait longer (perhaps by that time I'll save money for a PS3) just so they'd add more weapons, bosses, areas...

Mobfigurz

Well you never know, this stuff might just be a teaser and they could be near completion, maybe they're intending on drip feeding us info as we get closer to the release date

Top Bottom