• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Devil May Cry 4 scans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: new dmc4 scans!!!

IloveVergil;5738 said:
I hate saying the same thing,but Nero doesn't look that young.Yeah,in some scans Dante looks like he's drunk but look carefully & you will see he's just as fresh as Nero. I find it hard to recognize them.Look at this..
N3.jpg
NERO
D3.jpg
DANTE

even Dante is a Drunk or not....................he is the most Crazy person as ever.................lol

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

its ok......................its usual happening...................even i like Metal, Prodigy, techno...........or fighting...................i a still a nice guy that likes almost

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

no way..........................its a new character..............coz Vergil is Nelo Angelo and comes out in DMC1

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

So?He didn't sign a pact"I won't appear in any other DMC game"plus he didn't die....he teleprted just like the previous battle...besides,nelo is a mistranslation of nero in...what was the language again?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya...............................but i think that Nero is a new Character...............but who knows.............he could be Vergil or not
we have no answers

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

lol..............................it would be fun................but Dante blow the cover of the real life

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

Yea, I think that pretty much Nero is...75% positivly just a straight up new character-I am saying 75% because they could pull a quick surprise over our heads. Whether or not Virgil will be in the 4th is yet to be known, but I really really have a good feeling about it-and I hope he helps you in one point or another during the game.

KingJordan

I be tippin' down

jigsaw_541;5844 said:
Yea, I think that pretty much Nero is...75% positivly just a straight up new character-I am saying 75% because they could pull a quick surprise over our heads. Whether or not Virgil will be in the 4th is yet to be known, but I really really have a good feeling about it-and I hope he helps you in one point or another during the game.

I thought it was confirmed Vergil would be in the game, being Nero or not?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

I just can't believe that a new character will pop out of nowhere who looks exactly like Dante/Vergil,has demonic powers,whose name is"Nero",wears blue(Vergil's color) and many other odd things....And the idea of his being Dante's son/illegitimate brother is just too off the storyline.I agree with jordan,i read in too many places that vergil's gonna be in this game

Chrysander

I feel pretty confident that they won't mess it up, the story or the gameplay. I think it's unlikely they would put in Nero as a duff character, whoever he is, without thinking it through and having a larger plan for him and Dante together, in some interesting plot. I am trying to have faith in the developers, after what an amazing job they did with DMC3, I think that they deserve some credit. It is possible though, that they are trying to be different or innovative... and go in a new direction etc.... and then, well, I dunno. It is possible they will make it suck then. But what I've been reading sounds promising.

Chrysander

Again, some information from another site that someone posted. I dunno if it's 100% or what, but sounds reasonable to me. Sword Accelerator? Hah, sword blades don't have moving parts so I am not sure how that will work, but I am interested.

Ah I just thought... maybe the accelerator powers the directional movement of the sword, like a boost. That would be insane!

"This is the new info translated from these Brasilian websites:

http://jogos.uol.com.br/previews/playstation3/ult2198u91.jhtm

- the Devil Bringer works like a whip that brings enemies closer to you.

- The combo system is supposed to be identical to the last one.

- The enemies are full of special FX, especially the bosses (apparently they saw a Flaming Minotaur)

- Exclusive to PS3.

http://www.gametv.com.br/preview.show.chain?game.id=9&page=1

Translation of the most interesting paragraphs in the second link:

"Nero - or Nelo, the nickname used by Vergil, Dante's brother - has essentially the same abilities as Dante. Equiped with his magical sword, the Red Queen, the hero can surpass human limits and have enough strength to deal with even the strongest demons. However, this strength depends on the speed of the strikes: the hilt of the sword works just like a motorcycle's handle, and as it is pushed harder, the force of the delivered strikes will also be greater (se7en: Looks like this may be that speed system or whatever it was that Famitsu was talking about). Like his predessecor, Nero will also use firearms..." blah blah OLD'd

"The big novelty however is in the mysterious power known as "the Demon's (Devil's) Right Arm". Using some kind of supernatural force in his body, Nero can carry out various functions that are very different from Dante's Devil Trigger, like creating an energy-made arm to pull in, bind, throw or simply attack enemies. A balanced use of this new system, the sword and the guns is required in order to improve your style sequences."

We'll see in time if these do in fact hold true, or if it's just rumor. Since it's from Brazil, I'm not holding my breath. We'll see."

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Chrysander;5857 said:
I feel pretty confident that they won't mess it up, the story or the gameplay. I think it's unlikely they would put in Nero as a duff character, whoever he is, without thinking it through and having a larger plan for him and Dante together, in some interesting plot. I am trying to have faith in the developers, after what an amazing job they did with DMC3, I think that they deserve some credit. It is possible though, that they are trying to be different or innovative... and go in a new direction etc.... and then, well, I dunno. It is possible they will make it suck then. But what I've been reading sounds promising.
Yeah,I'm also very hopeful about this game,if they mess it up I'm gonna get a heart attack:p
And you're right.Nero is cool,whoever he is.

maverick7

this is a new twist. a character named Nero. my guess is that it is either Vergil's alias or it is Dante's son. there's something called a "devil bringer" which i read about. it draws your enemies closer to u and u push them back like telekenisis. i think capcom should have stick with the devil trigger system instead.

aoshi

I cant see why nero cant be nelo angelo.
i mean capcom could have given the new character a new name too.But jus changing one letter of an already existing character name deos not make sense to me.
And in japanese there is no "la" syllable .So in course of time nero could be nelo who is none other than nelo angelo.
Nero does not have a devil trigger.He is only human.But with his right arm he can surpass human abilities.
This new right arm seems to introduce new combat strategy which was not possible to implement on PS2.so that would be something to expect to.

Crimson Lucy

BECAUSE NERO IS WAY YOUNGER LOOKING THAN DANTE.

Unless Capcom has a REALLY good reason for Dante having facial hair and Nero looking like a teenager then i refuse to believe that Nero is in fact Vergil.

I think companies do this mess just to have internet forums speculating and generate buzz.

i think capcom should have stick with the devil trigger system instead.
And then the crybabies would cry that Nero is too similar to Dante and he should have some unique moves of his own.

WHATEVA! All I know is there better be a playable female character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom