• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New devil hunter!

Isaxkuchiki

Hi there! my name is Isabella, I've just seen this forum and I cant believe I didn't find this before.. my english is not perfect but guess you'll understand this(?.. well, I'm from Argentina and I hope we get along, and of course enjoy this awesome game together.. nice to meet you guys!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
ed5300d05c70159f3554be7069e298989cb4b71187fb6cea883e251433b1343e.jpg

-
Your resident closet-hipster, mrrandomlulz

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Welcome. Go easy on DmC, will you?
As a DmC skeptic, I have to give this advice if she is a fellow one

Let the other forum members get to know you before you voice your opinion on DmC. I've seen a lot of great opinions and criticism's laughed out because we all are so used to a lot of people joining the forum just to bash on DmC, that a lot of the people tend to forget that there are legitimate skeptics of the game for more than one reason

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Let the other forum members get to know you before you voice your opinion on DmC.
That's really all you can do.

No need to go running off at the mouth on DmC the minute you sign up. That's probably the best way to start conflict in the first place.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hello Isabella! Welcome! :)

How'd you find us, by the way? Would love to know that the money I've been paying for ads on Facebook have been put to good use. :p

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Welcome to the Devil May Cry family. ^_^ We can be a rather dysfunctional bunch at times, but I have no doubt you'll fit in just fine, lol.

All joking aside, I hope you like it, here.

Also, nice signature! Am I to assume you're a fellow Bleach fan, as well? ^^

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Welcome! Ignore the people who tell you what to say or what to do, or rather, what they want you to say. You can decide what you do for yourself. Don't let yourself get pushed around. Developers, and people in general, deserve to know how you feel. So if you want to show how much you like/dislike DmC, you should be able to do that. You should do it with cogent arguments, though. Just praising things or hating on them on a forum is not a good idea, because others might leave because of it. It also weakens any argument you might have. Remember, your actions have an effect on the rest of us. *serious mode disengaged*

I'm going to be away for a while, but any time you want to talk or debate about anything, leave a comment on my page. I'll be sure to read it as soon as possible. Anyway, have fun!

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
Third time's the charm they say. Enjoy some sushi and green tea upon arrival!

Top Bottom