• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new devil arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

in the next game i want to know what you people think about what devil arms there should be for dante to use you can make a theme for it like the names are based off something or the elements of the weapons no limit on how many you can make up but try not to make like a ridiculous number in one post u know? :3

Yzan Garou

Dante Should Get Alastor Back(Favorite Weapon BTW).
I Don't Think He Should Have Yamato Though(He Would Keep It In A Case So He'll Always Have His Brother's memory XD.) They Should Add Something Like A Lance, And Call It Jin(A Demon That Is Said To Have God-Like Powers.)Thats What I Think.

(First Post, W00t)

koibito

nice oh please dont think of the ones from the old games i would like new ideas lol anyway the lance idea is cool he could use it like a bow staff too and isnt jin like a wind god?

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
cool thread +rep
and I think that dante should use daggers and chained sowrds like the sowrds of chaos in god of war

koibito

ooh thats kool hmm should i assume there would be one for every element?

if so like the jin should be wind or something
and the daggers what should that be called?

i hope you dont mind i alter the ideas im not planning on stealing these ideas for anything its just for the sake of ranting with friends and for the sake of kool ideas

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
koibito;116091 said:
ooh thats kool hmm should i assume there would be one for every element?

if so like the jin should be wind or something
and the daggers what should that be called?

i hope you dont mind i alter the ideas im not planning on stealing these ideas for anything its just for the sake of ranting with friends and for the sake of kool ideas

I'm not that good with nameing and I don't that element is a good idea
oh don't worry I don't mind sharing this with you

koibito

yeah then like the lance the other guy said "jin" it'd be like wind i think

and for other people reading the thread once we think of one for elements you can still think of element weapons that way we could debate and dont forget about guns either

koibito

u know what would be kool? a weapon fusing system like a water weapon and earth weapon makes the wood weapon and if you fuse them all right they turn out as an ultimate sword or something that its style lets you dual wield w/ rebellion! lol

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
black monster;116378 said:
dante hits the ground and a tree branch grows and grabs the deamons legs preveintimg them from movieng for 5 seconds

I like that man what else do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom