• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dante gameplay movie

X_nick_X

Cool shotgun is back :) (did he throw it at one point)

They also did some of the attacks as well :)

Plus i love that style change :D

Mobfigurz

UPDATE

Everyone head over to

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/eng/main.html

They have updated the 'Characters','Devils','Screenshots' and 'Movies' with new Info, especially in regards to Dante.

Read the Dante Character section, interesting lil pieces of gamplay info.

Its the English language website and includes more updates then the Japanese one.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Mobfigurz;39113 said:
Read the Dante Character section, interesting lil pieces of gamplay info.

yes!! this proves that dante will be getting his own stages and it WON'T be a repeat of DMC3:SE!!

Mobfigurz

pinky750;39126 said:
yes!! this proves that dante will be getting his own stages and it WON'T be a repeat of DMC3:SE!!

I noticed that and I believe thats a big Plus for DMC4 as you rightly said, it wont be as in DMC3:SE.

I hope that the storyline is infact different for each character, within reason and adds a vast array of stages.

Cos as I recall, they both (Nero and Dante) face Berial, I wonder what the sequence of events that lead up to that battle are.
Definetly adding to my impatience!

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
IloveVergil;39103 said:
There is a new Dante gameplay movie up in the official Devil May Cry 4 website

Nice!!

What was the red glowing thing on the Rebellion and I saw gold/white light when Dante used Helm Breaker!!:wacko:

I saw the vid before and I saw that Neros hand is purple, I thought is was light??????????????????

Top Bottom