• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New BP Gameplay

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Not that I don't like the music in the game, but having my own 'badass and sick' tracks makes my gameplay even better.

I know. I love combichrist and nosia. But sometimes when I really wanna wale on a demon, I like to get really into it with my favorite songs.^_^

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Completely new BP gameplay! Looks hard and without appropriate skill and big cohones u won't be able to beat it! 2 more days, gentelmen!

<troll_face> I know, bad joke </troll_face> Sorry, folks. :)

At least its better then DMC4's.:troll:

Roxas

He parried Barbas' wall... I didn't know you could do that... D:
Looking forward to play it. Unfortunately(or not) I just got a job that will take most of my time. ._.'
NT should also make a Vergil BP too. I wonder how that would turn out... You know, people complaining about Vergil not being able to beat Dante's bosses and vice-versa.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
He parried Barbas' wall... I didn't know you could do that... D:
Looking forward to play it. Unfortunately(or not) I just got a job that will take most of my time. ._.'
NT should also make a Vergil BP too. I wonder how that would turn out... You know, people complaining about Vergil not being able to beat Dante's bosses and vice-versa.
I honestly don't think Vergil would do well with color coded enemies. :l that's just me.
I didn't know you can parry Bobs wall as well. ._.

Roxas

I honestly don't think Vergil would do well with color coded enemies. :l that's just me.
I didn't know you can parry Bobs wall as well. ._.
It's not like Dante beats the color coded enemies that well... In my hands, anyway. :troll:

s8ntmark

Holy Smokes, that looks....REMARKABLE! Everything I was hoping it would be! So Excited for this!!

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I know. I love combichrist and nosia. But sometimes when I really wanna wale on a demon, I like to get really into it with my favorite songs.^_^

It's really funny how you post that.
I listen to random songs that make the game more funnier, like if I'm just there to play for fun I listen to Tiny Tim, which is always funny while killing demons. "Things that bother you never bother me, I feel happy and fine, AHA!"
Ah..good times.
But now it seems I'll be going with Blue Stahli, Celldweller and towards the end of it all...that's a secret, nevermind.

ChaserTech

Not sure why would people even compare Bloody Palace arenas anyway. DMC4 already had people modding the arenas so they would look better than what they currently look.

The DmC BP arena's look alright though. However it would have been better if they had more arenas that weren't just a look alike to the stages you see in the campaign mode.

Jerry Wirerammer

Not sure why would people even compare Bloody Palace arenas anyway. DMC4 already had people modding the arenas so they would look better than what they currently look.

The DmC BP arena's look alright though. However it would have been better if they had more arenas that weren't just a look alike to the stages you see in the campaign mode.

I'm guessing that using existing assets for the backgrounds, is quicker, cheaper and cuts down on the size of the download?
Also they will probably be themed to whichever boss is next to be fought.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."

Are you by any chance, Chaserwolf on Youtube? If you are, I freaking love your tutorials on youtube regarding DMC4. Though I've played and beaten the game at a friends house, I was never truly able to get fully into the combat. Though I recently went to gamestop and picked it up, and I really know how to work with the combat system thanks to your videos! Best seven dollars I've ever spent, and it was the collectors edition!

ChaserTech

Are you by any chance, Chaserwolf on Youtube? If you are, I freaking love your tutorials on youtube regarding DMC4. Though I've played and beaten the game at a friends house, I was never truly able to get fully into the combat. Though I recently went to gamestop and picked it up, and I really know how to work with the combat system thanks to your videos! Best seven dollars I've ever spent, and it was the collectors edition!

Sorry for the late reply, but yes. I am chaserthewolf. lol

I normally go by ChaserTech now since I personally dislike my old name.

Top Bottom