• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New BP Gameplay

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DAYUM, Now that is some awesome variety.

Upside Down BP?...I dare haters to say something bad about the idea, just go ahead and try.

"what? now they glitched the game so bad that they made it upside down? This game will suck.":troll:

But seriously, you gotta admit that's pretty neat.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I'm glad many are pleased, or at least more welcoming of the BP, now opposed to the first video released a little while ago that only showed a few levels/floors of it with a much lower than average player showing the BP feature. I am still skeptical of how it will work but am much more looking forward to it now.

D H

DAYUM, Now that is some awesome variety.

Upside Down BP?...I dare haters to say something bad about the idea, just go ahead and try.

Depends: Will the controls be inverse the entire time? If so, then it is literally the worst idea they could have implemented.

Blazer-X

Oh? 101 floors? Then still a chance for Vergil Final boss then =D.

Now if Capcom/Ninja Theory can get their acts together and include Vergil for people who buys the DLC (even if they have to add him in as a free update later on), then I will be completely satisfied.

XM.

Completely new BP gameplay! Looks hard and without appropriate skill and big cohones u won't be able to beat it! 2 more days, gentelmen!

<troll_face> I know, bad joke </troll_face> Sorry, folks. I was looking for new BP gameplay after watching capcom's one and it jumped :troll:

Top Bottom