• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Return?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ Nah man, I would have been SO ****ed if Dante wasn't in the main story. Enough fans are already mad that he got a small role. Just imagine if he wasn't really there at all.

Angel Valentine;83332 said:
I didn't hate the love story element. It could have been a lot worse, I just didn't find it very interesting xD

True, it wasn't all that, but like you, I didn't loath it.

Sparda™

Dante was put in DMC4 just for our sake, the fans. The whole plot was about Nero, and interestingly, his past and some facts mentioned about him by other characters, are pure enigma.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante Aseroth;83446 said:
Dante was put in DMC4 just for our sake, the fans. The whole plot was about Nero, and interestingly, his past and some facts mentioned about him by other characters, are pure enigma.
I agree. Seems like Capcom meant it that way.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;83631 said:
More like their sake. If Dante wasn't in 4 then they could have said goodbye to a decent sized paycheck.

It's pretty much, OURS and THEIRS sake, mixed together! Poor Dante suffered this! :(

AK_Devil

AK Devil hunter
It's awesome that they brought a new character into the series, but you can never really take the spotlight away from Dante. He's what makes the series the way it is.

Sparda™

Anyway, I like to see Dante, Vergil and Nero together in DMC5. I have an impression that this triad would rock!

Top Bottom