• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot516

I was looking at Dante Aseroth's sig pic and i was staring at Nero and doesn't that guy behind him look like Nelo Angelo(Vergil)!!!!!!!!!!! It so does!:D

Keaton

Premium
^___^ It is from what we can establish a form of Virgil/Nelo/Virgil's DT that has been 'given' to Nero because of Yamoto :D

Although why it has happened in this way and if Virgil has any link to the Devil Bringer we are still unsure =p

Sparda™

Keaton;77303 said:
^___^ It is from what we can establish a form of Virgil/Nelo/Virgil's DT that has been 'given' to Nero because of Yamoto :D

Although why it has happened in this way and if Virgil has any link to the Devil Bringer we are still unsure =p

It is not like Vergil has a connection with the Devil Bringer. This is where all of you guys get confused....

The Yamato is the only connection with Nero's arm.

Jackpot516

okay if yamato is reactin 2 Nero's arm why would it project Nelo Angelo, y wouldn't it be Vergil's DT no one even knew Nelo was Vergil until he was introduced and when he was it took people a long time to put 2 and 2 together because Nelo didn't have Yamato. Wait what if Vergil had a kid while under Mundus' power and that's where Nero's arm came from? makes sense 2 me.

Sparda™

Jackpot516;77579 said:
okay if yamato is reactin 2 Nero's arm why would it project Nelo Angelo, y wouldn't it be Vergil's DT no one even knew Nelo was Vergil until he was introduced and when he was it took people a long time to put 2 and 2 together because Nelo didn't have Yamato. Wait what if Vergil had a kid while under Mundus' power and that's where Nero's arm came from? makes sense 2 me.

It is Vergil's original DT, not Nelo Angelo, which has nothing to do here, and most of you guys get confused with. The Yamato and the Rebellion are Devil Arms.

If you noticed the different DT versions when you switched through Devil Arms in DMC3, It makes you think why they have different DT versions.

It is because Devil Arms are beings of their own. They give to the wielder incredible power.

The hovering ghost is the aura of the sword. It has nothing to do with Nelo Angelo.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Some one tell me what on neros demon form looks like neloangelo?The shoulders arent broad and large like na the chest doest look the same nor does the chest or horns.It barely looks like vergils dmc3 dt all that is the same is the potrudeing saya on his arm.If i recall vergils dt a had a larger head.

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;77588 said:
It is Vergil's original DT, not Nelo Angelo, which has nothing to do here, and most of you guys get confused with. The Yamato and the Rebellion are Devil Arms.

If you noticed the different DT versions when you switched through Devil Arms in DMC3, It makes you think why they have different DT versions.

It is because Devil Arms are beings of their own. They give to the wielder incredible power.

The hovering ghost is the aura of the sword. It has nothing to do with Nelo Angelo.

I do agree with your statement, par one. You said the figure behind Nero is the aura of the sword.

However, if you say it has (and if Yamoto is connected to Virgil) no connection to Nelo/virgil (the Devil Arm), then why does Neros Devil arm MATCH the right arm of the spirit?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Keaton;77716 said:
I do agree with your statement, par one. You said the figure behind Nero is the aura of the sword.

However, if you say it has (and if Yamoto is connected to Virgil) no connection to Nelo/virgil (the Devil Arm), then why does Neros Devil arm MATCH the right arm of the spirit?
Very true...........

Sparda™

Keaton;77716 said:

Logically, Nero's Devil bringer is connected to the Sparda bloodline, If not, to Sparda himself.

Plus, I'd add that If Nero would be a 100% human, the silver hair, the Devil Bringer, the hovering ghost, the voice he hears for demanding power, and all that stuff, makes you wonder If Nero is a half-breed, or a pure demon.

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;77908 said:
Logically, Nero's Devil bringer is connected to the Sparda bloodline, If not, to Sparda himself.

Plus, I'd add that If Nero would be a 100% human, the silver hair, the Devil Bringer, the hovering ghost, the voice he hears for demanding power, and all that stuff, makes you wonder If Nero is a half-breed, or a pure demon.

Nero looks identical to Dante which, to me, is the Sparda bloodline, I think the Devil Bringer may be a bi-product of some kind that is linked to Virgil in some way. However the fact that he is no where near as strong as Dante and nor does he have an ACTUAL DT makes me wonder still...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well I'd like to believe that Nero and Vergil are only linked thanks to the Yamato. However that "Power, give me more power" which he supposedly heard when his Devil Bringer first appeared kinda destroys that belief..

Keaton

Premium
Tony_Redgrave;77930 said:
Well I'd like to believe that Nero and Vergil are only linked thanks to the Yamato. However that "Power, give me more power" which he supposedly heard when his Devil Bringer first appeared kinda destroys that belief..

If you don;t mind me asking...where did you get that info...about what Nero first heard when got it...I don't remember that from the game...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Keaton;77937 said:
If you don;t mind me asking...where did you get that info...about what Nero first heard when got it...I don't remember that from the game...

Remember Nero's awakening. The spirit appears behind him and Nero says: "From that day forth, my arm changed, and a voice echoed, power..etc";)

Sparda™

Keaton;77916 said:
Nero looks identical to Dante which, to me, is the Sparda bloodline, I think the Devil Bringer may be a bi-product of some kind that is linked to Virgil in some way. However the fact that he is no where near as strong as Dante and nor does he have an ACTUAL DT makes me wonder still...

In fact, Nero has traits from both Dante and Vergil. In some form, Vergil is connected to this. It may be a telepathic connection, a parallel one.

I'm saying this, because I've seen the hovering shadow standing behind Nero even in the absence of the Yamato. It started from It, but It seems the blueish sword was the reactor of all.

Keaton

Premium
Tony: I can't believe that i forgot that quote >.< +rep thanks for reminding me :D

Aseroth: Hm. I guess in a way it can come down to dress. Nero utilizes both Red and Blue, in weapons and attire), his hair is distinctly Dante (see your sig for example) whereas his need for power (Virgil) twinned with a sense of goodness/willingness to fight (Dante) is something that makes him up too o_O!

I REALLY hope Cappy anwser some of these questions...SOMEHOW...a Manga, Anime, CGShort Film, Book or the next game...I need anwsers >.<!

Sparda™

Keaton;77978 said:
Tony: I can't believe that i forgot that quote >.< +rep thanks for reminding me :D

Aseroth: Hm. I guess in a way it can come down to dress. Nero utilizes both Red and Blue, in weapons and attire), his hair is distinctly Dante (see your sig for example) whereas his need for power (Virgil) twinned with a sense of goodness/willingness to fight (Dante) is something that makes him up too o_O!

I REALLY hope Cappy anwser some of these questions...SOMEHOW...a Manga, Anime, CGShort Film, Book or the next game...I need anwsers >.<!

That's why I mainly believe he's Sparda reincarnated, because all that stuff makes sense..;)

demolition_man

Dante Aseroth;78017 said:
That's why I mainly believe he's Sparda reincarnated, because all that stuff makes sense..;)

If that were the case, why such a draw to Yamato and not his own sword?

I always had the feeling in all the cutscenes with Dante and Nero, that Dante knows exactly who Nero is, but WE never get told.:|

Keaton

Premium
Yamoto IS Sparda's.

Yamoto and Rebellion were given to his sons. Also, Nero did weald/hold Sparda without going power mad -- which may also suggest what D Aseroth said hmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom