• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nero's Devil trigger

Raziel

Devil bringer
i think there is a good chnace that the 'devil bringer' would grow so powerful in point in the game that would allow nero to go into a demon^_^ form but since capcom said his full human i don't know:unsure: but there iz that one illustration image with nero and the 'devil bringer' glowing and an illusion of a demon above him..i wonder what that means:huh:

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Maybe his arm is possesed by vergil.(old theory.)
Or his arm could be possesed by mundus,because everytime somebody defeats mundus,he uses his fav catchphrase, 'I will be back' or something like that.

Mobfigurz

I disagree, cos I hightlighted that image months ago, it shows a silhouette of a Demon standing in the same place as Nero, and it doesnt look like Nelo Angelo and its not Mundus, to be honest, it could be Nelo Angelo cos you have to take into consideration that the design of his Devil Form would have to be altered for this game and the timeline, but it could very well be a new Demon we havent seen before.

maverick7

Raziel;43033 said:
i think there is a good chnace that the 'devil bringer' would grow so powerful in point in the game that would allow nero to go into a demon^_^ form but since capcom said his full human i don't know:unsure: but there iz that one illustration image with nero and the 'devil bringer' glowing and an illusion of a demon above him..i wonder what that means:huh:

i think i agree w/ Raziel on this one. there is no way that nelo angelo could come back in a different form.

SpardaSword

I disagree Look at Dante's Devil Trigger In the first and third game. In the 3rd he has two devil triggers, the one when he has Nevan equiped, and another when he hold ever other weapon, and in DMC1 he has a completely new devil trigger. and Vergil's has 2 DMC3 and Nelo Angelo. So I guess it is possible but I think that vergil may have broken free of Mundus's control and something else happened. I can't think of anything right now but Nero could be possesed by virgil or could be virgil.

maverick7

now that i think about it, it could be a possibility that Nero can summon a demon from the devil bringer. i'm just saying it might happen if DMC4 is not going to have Nero a devil trigger.

teflon

There is a video on Gametrailers showing Nero's DT in action. I couldn't get the link to work in another post on the forum, so here is the title: DMC4 Nero's Devil Trigger in Action. It will come up through a search. The DT part starts right around the 1:43 mark.

Greg A

Top Bottom