• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Devil Arm

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
its just something i thought of.

Nero is a descendant of Sparda, this was stated by The Holiness in the Order.
in the manual for DMC4 theres like a little paragraph at the bottom of the first few pages and something caught my attention.

"A number of demons appeared suddenly from deep within the Mitis Forest and attacked the city, destroying a number of house and inflicting slight injuries to citizens. As luck would have it, Nero, a knight of the Order of the Sword, was present at the scene. All demons were exterminated. During this incident, a private female citizen who was a traveling companion of Nero's, was injured. Nero himself received a minor injury to his right shoulder..."

Maybe it was Vergil in his Nelo Angelo form who cut Nero, and Nero being a descendant of Sparda, Vergil's soul might have seeped into Nero's body. (mainly right arm) It might have been easy for Vergil to go into Nero's body being a blood relative.
Maybe Vergil saw Nero as his only escape from Mundus' control and maybe even a new body and power, through Nero.

Also when Nero got the sword, (Vergil's) Yamato, it awakened Vergil's soul that slept inside of Nero, dormant. But that part were Yamato was repaired and given to Nero, I think Vergil did that some now, maybe because he was close to his old power, or maybe it just took one of those near death experiences.

Zato-OW

King
Well this is pretty much alot of peoples theory about Nelo Angelo being in his arm. The only thing about Nelo Angelo is we don't know exactly what happened to him after his defeat when facing Dante. Most people have it he died and some say he broke free from Mundus control because he did release alot of energy when we last seen him in DMC1. But the thing is that it could be him exploding or him releasing the energy that binded him to that armor.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I can disprove the "Nero Angelo at the Forest Attack" theory right now, as interesting as it can be. Nero was quite recently injured in that fight from the manuel, while DMC1 was about a year or so before DMC4 takes place. That leaves no possibility for Nero Angelo to have been there; he's already been killed/defeated/Shattered/your choice of vicious beat down result here. There's also the fact that the Angelos of the Order were created via fragments of "the Dark Angel". That info is right from the Enemy index of DCM4. So Nero Angelo, or fragments of his power, had already been previously collected by the Order, well before Kyrie and Nero were attacked in the Fortuna forests.

That and...I think Nero Angelo would have not just settled for injuring Nero, he would have KILLED him outright. Generationaly diluted descendant of Sparda verses brainwashed son of Sparda...yeah...

Top Bottom