• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neros devil arm

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thats way creepy dude!
Otherwise than that I cant figure anything out about the arm!:huh:

Can anyone give me some info!?

All I know about it is that its the strongest thing he's got!
And not even his so called Red Queen or Blue Rose can beat this one!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Simply put it's a magical arm. With it he can catch things that are far away. Whether they are items, enemies or orbs. It's like extending his own hand, so he can use it to access different areas like higher places he can't access simply by jumping.
As a weapon he can catch enemies, throw them down, swing them around and many other things. On bosses we have seen him going up to them by using this or staying in the air while trying to grab him along with hitting him with his sword.

Maybe even more as the game is still in progress..^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I really cant wait anymore for the freaking game!
Ive gotta have it!
"Jesters gonna spank your butt, spank you on your butt..."
I dont know why I said that!

I really hope Nero isnt bad, neither Dante, everyone says that the arm is possesed. What if it isnt? Its possible...

DevilBringer91

While the arm grants Nero with most of his abilities, including his Charge Shot and his Snatch/Buster combo, the true potential of his arm has not yet been reached. As you can tell, the graphics of the arm's extension are phenomenal and the moves are top-notch, but there is still something missing in the arm, which is the story behind it and how Nero got his hands on it.

Furthermore, I can't wait 2 get DMC4 and use the Devil Bringer 2 kick some demonic butt.

"We are the sons of Sparda. In each of us flows his blood, but more importantly, his soul!"

Top Bottom