• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante pics

Zato-OW

King
lol y is morgan an idiot? lol nero should be classified as a demon so long as he has that arm attached to him to change his hair color and strenghth.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't think Nero should be classified a demon, but it doesn't mean morrigan is an idiot. It's called an opinion. Whats the problem with the quote?

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
Anyone who thinks that gameplay=story is an idiot. Hell, for all we know after we get done with the Dante boss fight there could be a little cutscene and then control will switch over to Dante and we get to fight Nero as a boss.

Zato-OW

King
They said we will play with Nero through Half Of the game first then we will play as Dante in the Middle then it will Switch back and forth with Nero/Dante for the Ending

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
That would be a little wierd.... dont ya think?
Switching from Nero to dante and Dante to Nero and so on?
I mean, cant we just use the first game with Nero then the second with Dante???
If you know what I mean.

Mobfigurz

There will def be a cutscene in which Nero and Dante talk, maybe explain the situation from each others point of view, maybe thats the turning point in the game, when Nero realises that Dante isnt his enemy.

Notice how Nero has his back to Dante and has his gun pointed at someone, could that be when Nero goes against the Order himself?

morrigan

Ether101;46277 said:
Your an idot.

I recommend you be cautious with your words... Anyone who think that he knows all is fool. So... You think you know my thoughts? You're wrong. I don't think that gameplay = storyline. You can agree or disagree with me, but you shouldn't offend me. Remember that, kid.
I'm waiting for your sincere apologies... You can send it in PM, if you haven't courage to do it right here.

What about Nero vs. Dante. We can control only one of them in this fight. And we don't know - Dante already playable or not... Anyway, on those pics we can see Dante as a boss. Can you prove that "for all we know after we get done with the Dante boss fight there could be a little cutscene and then control will switch over to Dante and we get to fight Nero as a boss"?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Those are actually some pretty awesome screenshots you found, morrigan. Very nice find indeed. :cool: +rep

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
A little while ago, I watched the interview with the producer of DMC4. I watched 2 interviews on youtube.
The first one said that Dante will be the bad guy. And they said since he is the new bad-guy it will give him a fresh look..... doesnt Dante already look FRESH?!

And they said Nero and Dantes relationship is a secret.
Also there were many complaints about pt.3 being difficult. So in pt.4 during gameplay they are gonna make it from easier to harder.
Also during gameplay, it WILL switch from player to player! From Nero to Dante!
And.... just for the record.... they will be continueing the series till, almost any number they want to!!!
AWESOMEEEE!!!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oooooh, I LOOOOVVEE that first one. I hope one of the mods gives you a rep for them. And stop stealing my Dante lines! >< Lol, j/k.

morrigan

Yeahhhh... Dante looks perfect! He is the reason for buying this game... for me.

Vergilissexy;47471 said:
...And stop stealing my Dante lines! >< Lol, j/k.

No way, you got your own... Ha-ha-ha! It's MINE! It belongs to the fan of Dante! But...
WE are the fans of Dante (And Vergil, of course). Within each of us flows his fire... But more importantly, HIS SOUL !!! :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
O_O agggghhhhh!.....Oh you're good, i'll get you back though, i'll get you back! Mwahahahah!*runs away*

morrigan;47493 said:
Yeahhhh... Dante looks perfect! He is the reason for buying this game... for me.

Seriously, if it was just Nero, I don't think id buy it.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
*Sigh*
Why dont you guys try Nero out?
He may cool to use, ya never know.
And remember, Dante isnt going to be as cool as he was in part 3. He is going to be like, "Well heres your crown" and then shoots Arius out of the building. He is going to be serious. I just cant imagine Dantes face being serious. Damn!!

morrigan

6d2lqpd.jpg

I like Dante. And unfortunately he has a lot of reasons to be serious and sad. It's a part of his life. Well, he's not funny "devil-boy" like he was in the DMC3. It's true. But he still sharp and even more sarcastic than usual.
Nero... His words sounds like a stolen phrases. And I honestly don't know what I can use. He makes me sad and angry for now (all news disappoint me)... So I don't want to use his lines.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Like I told Morrigan earlier (or should I say yesterday) alot of people get the impression that I dislike Nero, but thats not it. Nero is such a doll, I don't mind him I just don't like him stealing one of the twin's spotlight. He's a sweetface and it's not his fault that Kobayashi is an ***. (YES I said it!)

I'll admit, im bittersweet about Nero. When I see him im like, "Awwwww precious." But then when I see Dante im like, "F**K Nero, that bootleg Sparda twin! Beat his a$$ Dante!" But again, I try not to blame Nero for Kobayashi's lame excuses to attract new fans.

His DB interest me, and im interested in giving him a chance. The only thing that bugs me really is the whole spotlight thing and Nero taking over DMC.

....Oh yeah, im also not too happy about Nero being full human.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
morrigan;47617 said:
I like Dante. And unfortunately he has a lot of reasons to be serious and sad. It's a part of his life. Well, he's not funny "devil-boy" like he was in the DMC3. It's true. But he still sharp and even more sarcastic than usual.
Nero... His words sounds like a stolen phrases. And I honestly don't know what I can use. He makes me sad and angry for now (all news disappoint me)... So I don't want to use his lines.

Sadly,I do agree with you.=]

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well dont we all never give up on Dante?
Nero isnt bad to me too. I mean, atleast I am giving him a chance to show DMC players that he can be of some use. He just needs to be tamed, know what I mean?
Dante is already the cool, enthusiastic, charming person. But Nero might just also be....
Ya never know!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
.... ummmmmm.... not exactly what I meant but, I meant that he needs to be used and the player needs to get used to him.
Understand?

Top Bottom