• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero at the end of DMC2?

BomberDom08

i dont think its him why would he be revin his sword? for Sh*** and giggles? lol i love sayin that. cuz they did make the game before nero was introduced so right now its most likley dante but the creators can make a whole new storey i guess with nero AGAIN *sigh* and if neros gunna get dante outta hell its probly not gunna hav any dante in it

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Or maybe start out as Nero again, somehow getting Dante out of the demon world to repay the debt. And then on to Dante once again. :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
darth_angelo45;69274 said:
Or maybe start out as Nero again, somehow getting Dante out of the demon world to repay the debt. And then on to Dante once again. :D

it better be like that,if not Dante will be left out for sure...:(

DevilKnightJ895

Order Swordmaster
I think that if they made DMC5 it should have a onimusha dawn of dreams style multiplayer (even online) or Ai partner of the character you'r not playng as so nero and dante get equally as much screen time,what do you think,post opinions!!!

BomberDom08

nah 1 cuz i dont play onimusha 2 i like the style how it is now and yea cuz i like dante more than nero, jus make it dante capcom save nero for another day

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
DMC - The main protagonist should always be Dante, although I do share a liking for Vergil in both his character and the moves he has at his disposal...DMC3 SE (Dream Come True For Me :D) lol.

Although I do beleive that in 5...The story line should in some way incorporate more Info on Sparda...especially more info on Nero, background info etc...What/If any connection he shares with Vergil?
And of course the brotherly rivalry between the Sons Of Sparda :)

Now that, ladies and gentleman...Would be what I call some Game :cool:
Think of the shear possibility of game play and storyline from including all of the most important characters - All questions answered, not to mention it'd be the best and biggest selling game for capcom in the whole DMC series.

Orgasmic some may say...? lol ^ ^
Anyone have any thoughts...?

Top Bottom