• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero A Clone ???

D

Deleted member 209

I don't think so there has to be something else to him other then being a Dante's appearance stealing clown.

But you're entitled to you're own opinions I suppose.

D

Deleted member 209

what a dissappointment.

I have another theory (to anybody who cares) what if Nero was a human demon hunter and on one of his missions he got infected (something bit him or blood went into his eyes or into an opened wound). Its a little resident evil based but I think that might make sense.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
This made sense. He maybe pretended he broke his arm, but it was infected. his comrades would kill him if they learn he's a partially demon now

D

Deleted member 209

yeah because when he was fighting Dante his arm seemed alright to me.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I don't get only one thing.
How can Nero and the Order of the Sword worship Sparda and want to resurrect him, while hating demons (and killing them)?

D

Deleted member 209

maybe they resurrected something that could bring about the end of the world and they know that sparda is the only one that stop it.

D

Deleted member 209

or maybe the leader of the cult wants to kill Nero because Kyrie is his sister. He knows that Nero is a formidable fighter *coughs* and wants to get rid of him and Dante?

wanting to protect his sister makes more sense

Dark Elf

Dagger user
:lol:He wants Nero to fight Dante. This pretty much means he knows Dante will beat a crap out of Nero. But Nero *cough* won *cough*.

D

Deleted member 209

Dante's gonna pwn his a$$!!!!

Then Vergil should slice him into lil pieces and jump all over those pieces so he won't come back. And maybe roast those pieces and give them to the big fire demon for safe measure. :p

D

Deleted member 209

*coughs* like he can I hope he tries to! that'd b funny!!

How do we kno that Nero is gonna kill the demon tho? Maybe he gets murdered *HINTS.. HINTS..* ten miliseconds into the game (by a big rock) and Dante and Vergil take over to kill the demon. Or maybe all three of them team up to kill the demon and there's like a multiplayer option where three people can play the game at once.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Huh, find the kamikaze, who wanna play as Nero in multiplayer!
Right, in the trailer I saw, demon was allright (no injury), and Nero got banged (Yeeeaaahh!)

D

Deleted member 209

if I was playin him you'd jus c nero be flattened *total play time 10 seconds*
ME: o JEEZ!!!

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Eeeer....Something like:
Nero: Oh f**k!!
Gets knocked down by a group of marionettes
Marionette #1: Oh Nero, that's you?
Marionette #2: OMG, we killed him. Run!
:O

D

Deleted member 209

me~ I do have yellow orbs- wtf am I using them on Nero for!!

*sells all yellow orbs*

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Advertisement: Now more useful gold orbs are available! Gold orb can resurrect you on the battlefield, and you can choose continue option for free!
Me: Damn!

D

Deleted member 209

another advert: wow! a merchant jus like out of RE4 will now feature as an exclusive character in DMC 4
merchant: aheh heh heh heh thnk u
*nero walks up to him* Merchant opens coat:
WHATTAYA buyin?!!!
advertisement: and with a new Nero self destruct sequence haters of Nero will be able to blow him up at any point in the game!!!
*timer appears*
Nero: *blows up* THAT'S THE 100TH TIME!!!

Dark Elf

Dagger user
:lol:

Me: I'm sorry, Nero, but I have to close your show (a show is called "Dumba$$ loser's advices on killing demons")
Nero: Close me, huh? You must catch me first!
Me:Okay fine! You asked for it!
*hits Nero around 999 times*
Nero: Allright, you taught me

Top Bottom