• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nelo Angelo controlled??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If Vergil was still alive... again... i think it would finally put Dante in the loony bin.

Vergil: Hello Brother
Dante: YOU'RE ALIVE...ARRRGHH
(Dante starts pulling his hair out)
Along comes Trish with a straight Jacket: Come on Dante, time for a rest...

HQQR-Solid is right, the last time Nelo disappeared, it was final... He should have really burst into fireworks... then it would have been final.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wasn't as extravagant as it should've been? So you're saying that blowing up into a thousand screaming faces wasn't extravagant? Okay...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Poor choice of words here, but wouldn't you rather go ut with a bang?
All i remember is Vergil grabbing is head and screaming, whilst bursting into blue flames.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He grabbed his head and screamed, and then he flew up into the air while bursting into blue flames, then he went stiff and thousands of screaming faces made of blue flame escaped from his body and he disappeared. Not extravagant? I beg to differ. All Nightmare did when he died was roar (his ONLY vocalization in the whole game) and then bubble a bit, shoot a few lasers and then melt.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You could probably look it up on youtube. Just look up "Nelo Angelo final death" or something like that.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Vergil would have taken a level in badassery if he, like, ****ing exploded into a million pieces. Srsly. That would have been awesome.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well... Does exploding into a million screaming faces count as a million pieces? That's epic enough for me. :p

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the extra dramatic explosion dosn't have to mean he died. it could have been vergil finaly escaping mundus' influence. it whould reqire alot of energy to control a son of sparda. and once that control is broken that energy whould have to go somewhere. if someone explodes and then shows up later you can never assume they are dead unless they don't explode and instead leave a corpse behind. whatever happened it was definitly dramatic.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
This may seem off topic because I just got into the conversation, but I kind of want to feel included...I'm always ready for a Devil May Cry conversation relating to Vergil. :p

This is my opinion. Vergil isn't necessarily dead. This is what I thought had happened. When Vergil made an attempt to break free of Mundus's spell, it almost worked, because his face showed up. Dante defeats him. Keyword: defeats, not kills. Quote from Mundus: "Trish, Vergil has been defeated," And he disappears with blue flames surrounding his body. The Nelo Anelo suit must have broke off, because an amulet came falling down afterwords. Oh, and this explains why the Yamato sword was broken in Devil May Cry 4. That sword that Nelo Angelo was carrying around was actually the corrupted form of the sword Yamato (in case you didn't know). When Mundus's spell no longer had an effect on him, the sword went back into it's original form. Vergil isn't dead, and he may make an appearance in DMC5. Now, do you really think holding your head, floating into the air, and disappearing, leaving flames in your wake, is a way of dying? Tch, hell no it isn't! If Capcom wanted to kill him off, they would've gave Vergil a much cooler death, mind you. He's a son of Sparda. It'd be freaking silly to leave him out. And here's a little side note I'd like to add on him and DMC4...He definitely has a connection with Nero. Why? Well, look at his devil trigger for instance. Doesn't that remind you of Vergil's devil trigger in DMC3? Hence, the sword is attached to his wrist. Either that's Vergil's spirit, or, as much as some of you guys hate to hear it, that kid is his son. Nero really wanted his 'daddy's' sword a lot in that game...one more thing, remember in DMC4, when Sanctus said to Nero, "Still, I must salute a man who carries the blood of Sparda. While not in Dante's league, you still presented a harder fight than I had anticipated"? Ah ha! That proves it! ^_^ Too bad Nero will never be as strong as Dante or Vergil.

(Longest comment in history? XD)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I feel i must apologize to Dread...
I haven't slept all night.

But, i beat Nelo, and that is how he was destroyed... a million screaming faces... blue flame...Yup, that was final... sorry DT

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
@Chibi Cloud: Good point about Vergil not necessarily being dead... but it'd be really weird for him to come back, especially now that Capcom has brought Nero into the game. Much as I hate to say this, but he could actually remain "dead" in the series... BTW, I like your title. XD

@VB and Dread: I can't think of a cooler way to go out with style. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom