• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need HEEEEELLLLPPP!!! =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
I'm on Mission 15, The Gatecrasher, but I can't workout what to do when I enter the Underground Arena! I took out all the Fallens, I got the blue orb piece, and I used the platform to get back up, but THEN what am I supposed to do?! I need help with this ASAP!! :wacko:

KojiDude

You know the door you go through at the end of Mission 12? You need to find that and go through it. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what you do... I haven't played Mission 15 in a while. I hate that Mission so much :verymad:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
This mission is the hardest mission of the game it is really hard you have to find three fragments there in three different areas when I find a decent way of working it out I will post it for you.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Drazzman1;12685 said:
This mission is the hardest mission of the game it is really hard you have to find three fragments there in three different areas when I find a decent way of working it out I will post it for you.

It is not the hardest, but it is the most annoying.
The hardest is surely m 19 on DMD/VMD

KojiDude

Mission 19 is a ***** on DMD. But, if you use a GOOD second player for Vergil, it kind of makes up for the loss of DT. Me and my friend practiced Dante&Vergil combo's/strategies on Easy mode and tested them out on others. Rapid Slash + Stinger at the same time, followed by the regular combo's of Rebellion and Yamato, can do about as much as a DT'd Rebellion combo.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Huh, try to find a GOOD second player for Vergil on PC
And yeah, this second Vergil is a burden for me. Original Vergil kicks a$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom