• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nathan Drake is a clicker...R.I.P

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'm a bit late, but i was playing uncharted 3 and saw on the desk of the pub a newspaper that was saying how a deadly fungus was infecting people. this means that the last of us and uncharted are most likely in the same universe. and since uncharted happens in the present and the last of us in the near future, who know what might happen to drake...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
that would be a cool dlc tho.

it would be funny tho if drake actually caused the outbreak during one of his adventures.

Electromagnetic

All hail The King
this means that the last of us and uncharted are most likely in the same universe. and since uncharted happens in the present and the last of us in the near future, who know what might happen to drake...

Probably not, since The Last of Us has a newspaper with an ad about the Uncharted movie, with Justin Beiber as Nathan Drake.:blink:
In Chapter 5: Pittsburgh, the player will come across a hotel. In one of the hotel rooms, a newspaper lies on the ground with a headline stating: "Uncharted 13: A Lush Movie -- Justin Bieber as Drake." Drake refers to Nathan Drake from Uncharted.
http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_eggs

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
i'm a bit late, but i was playing uncharted 3 and saw on the desk of the pub a newspaper that was saying how a deadly fungus was infecting people. this means that the last of us and uncharted are most likely in the same universe. and since uncharted happens in the present and the last of us in the near future, who know what might happen to drake...

Someone needs to take a screenshot of this ASAP! Joel always reminded me if an older Nathan Drake anyway haha.

Top Bottom