• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name of song...

Rhue

whats the name of the song in the long version of the tgs07 trailer. The second one, i just saw this video on my 360 and this game looks amazing. Never played any dmc games but this looks really good.

Anyways would appreciate if anyone could give the songs name

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, I think it is a remix of the DMC3 one. Oh, and by the way, play DMC. It is a damn good game. I hope that helps! ;)

Rhue

yeah im getting dmc 1 2 3 off ebay lol. umm what dmc3 song??? im not talking about the metal song, the one in the end.

Joyce_Nero

As I know it's a new song and it's a DMC4 only song. Well...I didn't found much infos on net yet but I preordered the special soundtrack so if I get it (release date is in a few days ^^'') I will tell you, okay?!
It is possible that this is the song from L'arc en ciel as they said on their OHP. ^^

w33l33

meh...
oh and fyi the "metal one" as you put it is called taste the blood (the song that plays when you enter fights)

Sleeping Giant

The song this thread is talking about is not a metal song (and I know "devils never cry" and "taste the blood" but I'm not talking about those)..........its more of an alt.rock song which appears at the end of the DMC 4 TGS07 trailer the last words heard in the song are "we shall never surrender"

Top Bottom