• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My quest for might

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
~Quest for might~
-----------------------------------------
I have faced, and conquered all challenges that ever been presented to me, thus I have become an elite at what I do.
But an all too shocking truth came to me when I remembered Vergil's words" I need more power".

I am not satisfied with my current skills... I must become stronger, faster, better, and most importantly aquire a position most will never achieve or dare to pursue. Today I come to you attempting the impossible, I am going to S every mission on all difficulties in DMC3.

This will take many weeks and will not be easy, but your support is appreciated.

End of transmission-

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;115786 said:
~Quest for might~
I have faced, and conquered all challenges that ever been presented to me, thus I have become an elite at what I do.
But an all too shocking truth came to me when I remembered Vergil's words" I need more power".

I am not satisfied with my current skills... I must become stronger, faster, better, and most importantly aquire a position most will never achieve or dare to pursue. Today I come to you attempting the impossible, I am going to S every mission on all difficulties in DMC3.

This will take many weeks and will not be easy, but your support is appreciated.

End of transmission-

...Which is something I have achieved...

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
dude that would be awesome i wish u good luck and if u acheive it take pics so we can see ur rank

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Bringerofchaos;115786 said:
~Quest for might~

End of transmission-

Prepare to pull your hair out.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Thanks guys and if this is true Dante bring forth pics with your name on peice of paper next to it.

Could DanteAseroth be Kail?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^You rock, or have no life. You probably rock.

I am happy to get an A rank on average on Very Hard mode and here you are trying to S rank everything!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I was close to S'ing easy mode but now I have done it.

On to normal!

Easy mode:
1. SS
2.S
3.SS
4.S
5.SS
6.SS
7.S
8.S
9.S
10.S
11.S
12.S
13.S
14.S
15.SS
16.S
17.S
18.SS
19.S
20.S

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I couldnt imagine even trying it DMC3 or 4, I'd end up in the same mission 50 times...

I have done so in DMC2 in Dante's missions in hard I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom