• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My mother has been put in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
They think she might have had or is leading up to a mini-stroke since she is having alot of the symptoms. She's slurring, studdering, she can barely keep her balance, plus when she talks nothing makes any sense. Her mind is all there, but it's like her mouth says something else from what she is intending.

I'm seriously worried, and I will not be online as much as I usually This is very serious and I need to be there for her. I've been under so much stresss, and now hearing that my mom may have had or is leading up to a mini stroke, I feel like I can just tip over. Thankfully, she was seen in time and hopefully she will get the treatment she needs to prevent one.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. My mom means alot to me...

Plus her birthday is next week. She needs to feel better. :]

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;83780 said:
They think she might have had or is leading up to a mini-stroke since she is having alot of the symptoms. She's slurring, studdering, she can barely keep her balance, plus when she talks nothing makes any sense. Her mind is all there, but it's like her mouth says something else from what she is intending.

I'm seriously worried, and I will not be online as much as I usually This is very serious and I need to be there for her. I've been under so much stresss, and now hearing that my mom may have had or is leading up to a mini stroke, I feel like I can just tip over. Thankfully, she was seen in time and hopefully she will get the treatment she needs to prevent one.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. My mom means alot to me...

Plus her birthday is next week. She needs to feel better. :]

My beloved girl...I wish speedy recovery for your mother.God will bless to those who are kind and who have done good deeds.I am sure you and your mother are good people.May god bless you both and your family for good health and happiness.No matter what,don't give up hope.:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That's very sad to hear. Please try and have the courage to "defeat" these bad circumstances and emerge stronger. Your mother needs your courage as well. Let's all hope she'll become better soon.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Tony_Redgrave;83815 said:
That's very sad to hear. Please try and have the courage to "defeat" these bad circumstances and emerge stronger. Your mother needs your courage as well. Let's all hope she'll become better soon.

take it from someone who has been in the hospital many times over the many years he's been on this earth...what tony says is true...the best way to help your mother get better is to be brave and show her the way to be brave and positive in this situation...good thoughts and lots of courage are a big part of good and speedy recovery

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
You have my sypathy, I wish well for your mother, however it would be a bit hypocritical to say prayers as I am a big atheist.

I hope she feels better before the holidays, be sure to take care of her when she is ready to go home.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Speedy recovery to your mom! My dad suffered a stroke last year and pulled out just fine because he's very stubborn and loves life, so let's hope your mom's case is the same. She'll feel much better if her family's by her side, so make sure you're there for her and keep positive.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hope your mum will be ok - it might be a bit scary for a while but if you guys pull together you can do anything :D

Plus no matter what happens, make sure there is someone looking out for you too - no one should have to go through something like this on their own ;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I hope that you will be ok with being under the stress and i hope that your mom gets better ASAP

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Thanks alot you guys. It means alot. I did visit her again last night before I came home to go to bed to check on her. She was still getting her words mixed up, but it wasn't as bad as before. She called me today to see how I was doing, and she could tell I didn't sleep so good last night. They FINALLY got the IV in her. I understand her not being to happy about that cause those things HURT. >_<

I believe she will get better. Thankfully she was sent on time and because of that they can most likely help her quicker before it gets any worse.

My brother is over there with her now. I think they are starting to do the tests cause she had to go soon from the nurses coming in. I'll visit her later today after school. :]

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Good that she was sent in on time - her treatment and recovery will be a lot quicker because of those fast actions.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Yes. <3 I'm glad our doctor was smart enough to do that, not sit there and try to solve the problems himself or with medican that wouldn't do squat. A friend of mine lost her dad because the doctors didn't do anything soon enough.

My blood pressure and heart rate have always been very good, but I think for once, last night my heart dropped and my blood pressure sky rocketed into the danger zone. It just hit me pretty hard cause my mom's a pretty healthy person. She barely gets sick and the only time she got badly hurt was when she was a little girl and accidently ran into a glass window inside her dad's house. But I guess this shows no matter how healthy you may be, it doesn't mean it can't happen to you.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Good to have a doctor who is on the ball - now you know your mum is in safe hands :)

The fact that she's talking is a good sign - if it was anything super major it would be much worse, I reckon. Mini-strokes can happen to anyone at any time but it's good she's in the best place receiving the necessary care before things got too much.

Please make sure you look after yourself too though - you can't help her or be there for her if you are all burned out yourself.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'm very sorry to hear that VI-rainbow :(, I hope she'll get better in time for her birthday. Nothing like this hasn't to me so I don't know what your feeling like but i'll try my best to pray for her since i'm catholic :). Just hope for the best :$.

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
Im sorry for reviving a very old thread.

My mom died long time ago and my dad is in jail.

i live with my uncle and he's very strict.

right after i read this thread i cried from the bottom of my heart becoz you remind me of my mom.

So hows your mom now ? hope shes fine

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
-Sits back and studies the date of the last post before Shadow Dante's.-

We have the bumping rule for a reason, exceedingly old thread, and also, Puenboy, that was somewhat unnecessary, for one, this thread was made a full three months before Angel's sticky, which was before the point where the forum got out of hand with everyone on about their lives, the thread was resolved ages ago, and as such, wouldn't really fall into that jurisdiction.

Also, why was this thread even ressurected into a shambling zombie? I'm sure this is something that VI doesn't exactly want to face again.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom