• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my last day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice_princess_d

today is gunna be my last day here. then i probly wont be back for a couple of days. due to the fact its the christmas seasoc. i might come back on christmas eve n christmas day but idk. its also going to give me time to think about everything that had happen:( all the pain n hurt i made. as well as all the pain n hurt i got. im going to tell u guys the truth, im not the strong person everyone puts me as. yea i can help people threw pain, but what do u think i do while im helping or after im done helping. i cry my eyes out. im not a strong person. i hold back all my emotions so i wont feel them. i hold them back cuz they cant just hurt me but the people around. thats another reason y im going for a bit. my emotions had been out this whole week. n i dont want them. so im also going to work on getting better controll on them. work on holding all the tears n anger n pain back. so i wont hurt anyone, mainly so i wont hurt myself.

i wish u all a merry christmas n a happy new years. n after today i might be gone for a while so see u guys soon.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
we know that u hold your emotions back ! if anyone tells u anything that has affected them personaly u dont say " im sorry for u " so abit of empathy once in a while would go a long way and maybe u wouldn't have the number of agruments that u have !

but thanks for merry christams and same back to u :)

too bad we arent friends anymore little_d and i hoped that things wouldnt have turned so bad between us
nontheless it was nice having u here and merry christmas

ice_princess_d

^anger is the only emotion i dont hold back, if i dont let it out things could have gotten a lot worse damien. a lot worse.

thanks

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
little_d;148397 said:
^anger is the only emotion i dont hold back, if i dont let it out things could have gotten a lot worse damien. a lot worse.

thanks

then ask for a stress ball for christmas :p :lol: only joking
if anger is the only emotion u cant hold back then dont take it out on the people that are trying to help u like me ( a while ago ) , lod and slater .....

@bio - she posted at the same time u did

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
little_d;148402 said:
^TL i dont take my anger out on slater never did n never will. LoD well i dont any more

i said " dont " , hellllo anyone can read :p:p

ice_princess_d

another reason y im going my emotions r dangerous. i was able to control them but not any more. i need to regain the control over my emotions before they control me.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
little_d;148405 said:
another reason y im going my emotions r dangerous. i as able to control them but not any more. i need to regain the control over my emotions before they control me.

then stop letting things affect u then ! i got over that like 7 years ago :) and your most likely gonna say that all the things that you said to me got to me ! well thats a no before u say it :p:p

hmmm ive been trashed here it seems also omen can u calm down a bit we dont need this topic to be transformed into a war and i dont need to see anyone getting banned because of that

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well i wasnt agruing :p i was stating a point ! and anyway so u can controll ur emotions - [MERRY CHRISTMAS

everything is fine dude dont worry and i have changed my name so the nickname is now TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom