• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I thing of this for devil may cry 5

Online features

you can dowload the old weapoms,costumes,characters and secret missions,etc
a bloody palace mode for 5-10 people
batles bewtren players
and team missions

Characters
Dante
Nero
Vergil
Sparda

Weapoms
Dante:rebelliom,ebony ebory,you think in others
Nero:blue rose, redqueen,you think in others
Vergil:sumoned swords,yamato,you think in others
Sparda:his gunds,and force edge,you think in others

stiles
Dante:swordmaster,gundsslider,tricters,royalguard
Nero:knight,gunner,you thinks in other
Vergil:dark slayer,summoner,elite guard,you thinks in other
Sparda:dark knight,you thinks in other

Missions
40 in total
Nero:1-10
Vergil:11-20
Dante:21-30
Sparda:31-40

Plot
one day in europe not to far from fortuna it has revive MUNDUS and a pit to hell appeared in that place
and the power hot the pit unsealed the most powerfulls demons from hell even the angels were afraid of this pit Then Nero called Dante for help to close this when they are in the entrace of this pit they found a man in blue beside the gate of the pit and they ask who is he and he says to dante your brother and gives dante a hit to dante in the face and says to nero that give to him his sword

After a while Dante introduces Vergil and Nero and they will decide to enter the pit full of demons and they say that the only way to past this is by fiththing together and when the demons are preparing for strike they say yes but when they stard fiththing they sense that a devil more powerfull that mundus and even to Argosax is then and laugting of the others demons is close and the brothers feel that they know that devil.......

Tramendium

The crazy demon;177697 said:
I thing of this for devil may cry 5

Online features

you can dowload the old weapoms,costumes,characters and secret missions,etc
a bloody palace mode for 5-10 people
batles bewtren players
and team missions

Characters
Dante
Nero
Vergil
Sparda

Weapoms
Dante:rebelliom,ebony ebory,you think in others
Nero:blue rose, redqueen,you think in others
Vergil:sumoned swords,yamato,you think in others
Sparda:his gunds,and force edge,you think in others

stiles
Dante:swordmaster,gundsslider,tricters,royalguard
Nero:knight,gunner,you thinks in other
Vergil:dark slayer,summoner,elite guard,you thinks in other
Sparda:dark knight,you thinks in other

Missions
40 in total
Nero:1-10
Vergil:11-20
Dante:21-30
Sparda:31-40

Plot
one day in europe not to far from fortuna it has revive MUNDUS and a pit to hell appeared in that place
and the power hot the pit unsealed the most powerfulls demons from hell even the angels were afraid of this pit Then Nero called Dante for help to close this when they are in the entrace of this pit they found a man in blue beside the gate of the pit and they ask who is he and he says to dante your brother and gives dante a hit to dante in the face and says to nero that give to him his sword

After a while Dante introduces Vergil and Nero and they will decide to enter the pit full of demons and they say that the only way to past this is by fiththing together and when the demons are preparing for strike they say yes but when they stard fiththing they sense that a devil more powerfull that mundus and even to Argosax is then and laugting of the others demons is close and the brothers feel that they know that devil.......

I see the pattern about some stories here i think its the plot that is the real thing there says you want an reunion against new and unknown. I kinda like it but i don't think about anything in game play besides more characters, better combos and co-op.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Gameplay:
it will be co-op but player 2 will choose one of the free characters like nero and dante if you are vergil

and you have to save them if they are dying if they die you go to a gold statue and revive them

if there is no player2 the cpu will be the others characters

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Co-op in Devil May Cry 5 would be very, very cool. At first, I didn't think Capcom could pull off a decent co-op mode for Resident Evil 5, when it was first announced. But now, I think of Resident Evil 5 as one of the best co-op games I've played in the past fifteen years (gonna take alot to dethrone the great Golden Axe and Streets of Rage games for the Mega Drive :p).

Personally, there isn't any doubt in my mind that a co-op mode will feature in DMC5. All games have 'em now and the general consensus nowadays that if there isn't a multiplayer component, then alot of potential customers will be turned off.

Tramendium

Steve;178318 said:
Co-op in Devil May Cry 5 would be very, very cool. At first, I didn't think Capcom could pull off a decent co-op mode for Resident Evil 5, when it was first announced. But now, I think of Resident Evil 5 as one of the best co-op games I've played in the past fifteen years (gonna take alot to dethrone the great Golden Axe and Streets of Rage games for the Mega Drive :p).

Personally, there isn't any doubt in my mind that a co-op mode will feature in DMC5. All games have 'em now and the general consensus nowadays that if there isn't a multiplayer component, then alot of potential customers will be turned off.

I agree DMC5 should do co-op to keep up with modern games, but sadly that kind of feature would take slightly longer to develop. The question is could you afford to wait for it longer if necessary ?

dmc34

uhh... did you played all the dmc games(1,2, and 3)? you had a bad idea bout the styles and other(except ur story, actually it's cool).

uhh... the missions should be exactly 20... not 40 or 50.

AzuleSasuano0889

if ur gonna bring bak vergil den a better explanation on who or wut nero is i have herd he is vergil reincarnated he is vergils son or jus that vergils soul took him over but ur 4getting other crucial people in the devil may cry universe such as lucia trish an lady they need 2 have sum kind of place in the game an i hope it wud b better den in dmc4 lady had almost no game time an i wish u wud ben able 2 c trish more dey need 2 dive deeper in2 trish lady an lucia abilities specially lucia i kno she got a ddecent amout of power in her an online play is genious but i wud want capcom 2 take there time on this so as not 2 ruin a potential great game like tho i loved dmc2 they did kinda rush it an its da worst of da series but i stil give dmc2 7.5 outta 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom