• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My idea for plot of Devil May Cry 5

Do you line the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilaX96

Alucard's apprentice
I know that some of you may not like my idea but still it maybe interesting for some.
The game begins one year after the ending of DMC 2. Lucia still waits Dante to come back. Then Nero comes to seek Dante because Nero thinks that Dante may have some answers about who is he really. The only memories of Nero are that he was in an orphanage when at the age of 7 The Order takes him.
Meanwhile Dante has a vision in Hell of Virgil. He tells Dante to protect "him" . Later on Dante encounters a part of Virgil's soul. Virgil confesses that Nero is his son from a human. *Flashback* A few years before DMC 3 Virgil has a little affair with a human woman. The woman becomes pregnant but she doesn't tell Virgil. After the birth she leaves Nero in the orphanage so Virgil can't find him to train him as a warrior. But He finds out that he has a child and consumed by anger he kills her and starts to hate humanity and love. Soon he forgets for his son. His soul remembers that he has a son when Nero revives Yamato. (I know that some of you may not like this idea for a plot) Dante tells Virgil that he is trapped in Hell and he doesn't know how the f**k he is going to protect Nero. Virgil tells him that "He will know soon enough". 3 or 4 month after Dante's and Virgil's encounter Dante becomes obsessed with that and hunt some very special demon that have extraordinary power that can get him out from hell. In the time of the hunt Nero is already in hell in search for Dante. (Nero's Devil Bringer absorbed an artifact that can open a gate to hell in certain times). 5 month pass in Hell and they meet each other. Nero tries to open a gate but there's something blocking his power.And they are trapped together.
Meanwhile in the deepest pits of Hell :lol: . Mundus is back and he gathered and army of demons and he want's to attack the Human world but he needs Nero's artifact and he starts to send tropes to capture Nero.
Dante and Nero both start to fight to survive ,but they eventually find out who is behind their attacks and go to kill Moudus. After defeating him Nero's artifact power is active again and they escape from Hell.

Vampi

First, PLEASE use spaces in your sentences. Nobody likes to read a wall of text. And really, if sumone can't do that, i don't trust them with bringing ideas about DMC 5.

The thing about Vergil (Vergil, not Virgil) in Hell is good. But no one knows for sure if Vergil is Nero's son so you can throw that out. Until DMC 5 confirms it everything else is hearsay.

I doubt Vergil would divulge such a big secret like that to Dante (mind you i'm just playing along with you and thinking Vergil is Nero's father...which i doubt anyway). But still Vergil loathes humans. I don't understand why people don't get that. It all stems from Eva's murder, not from sum stupid rejection from sum human girl he would never date.

Mundus is sealed up. He's not going to show up for yet another 2,000 years. Let is stay that way.

So yeah, i've heard ideas like yours ever since Nero debut. And its just a redundant cycle i believe that'll never end until DMC 5 is release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom