• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My History Of DMC5

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
It starts with Dante who seeks Nero because he has something to tell about his brother Vergil. He tells Nero that Vergil must be eliminated. Eventhough it is his family Dante need to be cold or else Vergil's gonna be dangerous. So he tells about Vergil to Nero what he is and they decide to journey to the demon world where Vergil is and eliminate him. To do so you need a gate. So they seek an ancient history about how to make a gate to the demon world. Nero have never been to the demon world but somehow his arm reacts with the demon world. It is blinking. He realize that his arm just got stronger when he turned here. Now he can do even more complicated special attacks with button entrys. They find that it exist a treasure here that can allow nero to turn into a full demon form. May come in handy when they encounter Vergil. Dante tells about there is an ancient sword here and they finally found out that they are going to look for it. This sword will be Nero's second. It,s a Katana just like the other one but not as powerful. Then Nero gives back the other Katana sword to Dante so he has two swords too. Dante have everything he needs but Nero must seek more abilitys. After they defeated the bosses Nero is also ready to eliminate Vergil. After many bosses that Vergil has bewithced, slaughtered they finally encounter Vergil. The option is simple. Two players can together defeat him. One can play Nero and one can play Dante if no second player you can always adjust to computer. At last when they defeated Vergil he says: "I am sorry" *Dante holds him by his hands* Dante says:" No need to apologize " Then vergil fell to sleep. The next day Vergil and Dante meets Nero and Kyrie and they got a daughter called Ashley. DMC6 is all about Nero's son.:lol:

The dark knight

hmm.....it needs to be longer. But Vergil apologizing? I dont think he would do that. And vergil falling asleep? It seems to sweet. maybe he passes out due to blood loss. LOL! Just an idea.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I really don't know much about Vergil but some good in his heart would well exist.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
this is true man :) Vergil has some good, as do us all :)

Top Bottom