• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My General feelings reguarding Hell and Hell...

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Sums it up....

uR3pn3c.gif

scionicspectre

Just practice not getting hit in Son of Sparda, and you've got Hell and Hell. In some ways, it's easier than Dante Must Die, since you can get hit three times and die instantly in DMD. At least HaH lets you wait to get back up and be pummelled again.

Really, if you can work on your evasive tactics, you'll be fine. Still, it did take me at least 10 tries before I could get that SSS on HaH Vergil. Man, that felt good. In fact, you have to be so careful during that fight that you're pretty much guaranteed to get an S if you can even beat it.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
what game is that???

You linked this without even knowing what it is from? Shame on you! JK..kinda :p. Oregon Trail was such a classic. It is sort of like Hell and Hell because you think you are doing just fine then you get to the end and you suddenly die from the common cold or something silly like that.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
You linked this without even knowing what it is from? Shame on you! JK..kinda :p. Oregon Trail was such a classic. It is sort of like Hell and Hell because you think you are doing just fine then you get to the end and you suddenly die from the common cold or something silly like that.
I'm a tumblr-warrior, some Anat. person linked it to me and I was all Like "This shall be mine!"

SuperDante007

I'll confess, I took the easy route and used Super Dante... I wanted that Platinum Award :devil: Got it too lol now just have to finish VMD, Heaven/Hell & Hell & Hell and thats DMD complete for me :)

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Your worst enemy on that mode will be Mission 5 'Virility'. The pools of energy drink poison on the floor during the final fight with the Tyrants is complete and utter...

Nonsense.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
I used super dante cause those god damn rages on level 92.....god i want break my broken controller!

Top Bottom