• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DMC5 Plot/Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzuleSasuano0889

1.continues after dmc2 with dante going all the way 2 hell but getting out an going bak 2 lucia he finds dat wen he left dat gate didnt shut all the way AN several very powerful demons got out so he goes 2 fite them but the son of sparda soon finds out he will b overwhelmed by the immense power of the demons so he has 2 call in a favor from his old buddy nero but even with nero its not good enough then he has 2 ask 4 the assistance of trish lucia an yes even lady so the 5 of them versus a portion of hells army that got out all leading up 2 a final fite with mundus an another mysterious powerful demon. BAM theres a plot now feature
2. make nero dante trish lucia an lady all playable characters each with their own unique power like lady doesnt have a devil trigger persay but make her have like a adrenaline mood were she sees things slow or sumthin but make her crazy acrobatic like a ninja but give her a array of fighting styles
3. nero has a new improved DT having taken out several years 2 learn 2 master it an make it not b a shadow but a extention of his devil arm covering his body much like dantes
4.dante DT is almost perfect make it similar 2 his ultimate DT in dmc2 give him the ability 2 fly or glide
5.lucia has a matured devil trigger an it shud look similar 2 a angel like creature give her like 4 wings an make her much more agile an quick then dante or nero.
6.lady shud have a better DT only small physical changes like give her glowing eyes slightly longer finger nails an give her basiclly super human abilities such as a super jump dash etc.
7. make this game take place in a city such as manhatten or a made up city but make it free roam much like infamous or prototype i mean cud u imagine how great it wud b 2 take the dmc characters anywere u want in a city free roam was a crucial element in making prototype an infamous so good
8. better customazation like give a certain amout of clothes shoe weapons etc an let u put them on dante or nero etc
9. finally have more then 1 ending they wud have 2 tweak da mission menu a bit cuz it wud b free roam
10.make this a game 2 end all games bring bak every devil arm an every gun
11.make sure dante lucia lady trish an nero all have there own set of 5 devil arms an 5 gun like dante can have wut ever gun he wants give lucia different types of throwing knives stars etc. nero gets all 1 hand guns but give him like a triple bArrel gun have lady have most machines guns but slip in a rifle an have lady have dual hand guns an nero get 1 hand sword but also a weapon only he can use since he has the devil bringer develop weapons 2 complement every1 single an own abilties an qualitites
12.add sum sort of online play like dat nother reason y makin each character have strengths an weakness come in2 play like if there was a online match with dante versus lady naturally dante wud wwin but have lady b agile an acrobatic like give her they ability 2 dash quicker den dante
12.explore more in2 the dmc universe explain wut exactly happened 2 dantes mother Eva all we kno is that she was killed an i think there was a hint sparda had 2 sacrifice her in dmc3 but im not sure an even more explain more of y sparda died an how or is he even dead at all bringing him bbak 2 da game wud b a huge thing think bout it dante fighting with his father wut a match dat wud b
13. we kno there is a hell in the dmc universe an in dmc4 i thot it was a incredible concept dat the order thot they were angels well y not have dante incounter a angel or half human half angel huh that wud b a interesting conversationa an inevitable fight i mean if there is a hell there is a heaven an on a side note i kno this out there but mayb dante an this half angel have the same goal possible make the angel a unlockable playable character much like trish was in dmc2 jus throwin that out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom