• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DMC challenge journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Actually I think Arkham is nothing compared to Vergil on DMD and yeah I play DMD(thats all I play actually, after destroying all the other difficulties). It just really p!$$es me of knowing that I have over 500 hours of gameplay clocked in and I still cant get a double S(damn I suck lol). Mission 20(DMD) always screws me over by giving me an A in time or an A in style points, but gives me an S in everything else. Getting an S on this mission is not enough.:p

Enough with my blabbering though. How did the fight with Geryon go?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Geryon was fine, I went a little cheap and shot him mainly, I'm not going for ranks right now.

Lady wasnt too bad - if she uses Kalina Ann a lot I can usually hit her with Killer Bee before she fires and do big damage with combos, but sometimes she seems to keep zipping up to the ceiling and dropping bombs all the time. I got lucky though and it was pretty easy.

Doppelganger was pretty average, took it slow and steady and eventually he went down sure enough.

M18 was painful, the chessboard killed me first time round. Second time I managed to beat it, and I beat the level by fighting Cerberus, Agni and Rudra, Leviathan's Heart, Gigapeda and the various enemies with the pair of Hell Vanguards.

Now I'm up to M19 (main post will update tomorrow) This is my worst level. It took me quite a few attempts to get past the hourglass part (the DT'd enemies with higher HP really cause me trouble). I attempted Arkham but he destroyed me.

My plan now is to stock up on items and try again. The hourglass will be a pain again though :/

When(/if) I beat Arkham, I condsider the game beaten more or less. Vergil might take one or two attempts but I don't mind him (and I actually enjoy it)

So, depending on Arkham, DMC3 Dante's DMD could be done tomorrow.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I Dig the new sig yo. but yeah good luck with the hour glass part. Damn that part was a pain in the @ss.
Here is a tip from me for that part. Buy a 1 or 2 holy waters and when you get to the hourglass part, wait until you have one enemy left, beat up on him for a little bit and then use the holy water. Usually I have one enemy left that p!$$es me off.

Good luck with Vergil. It is a real enjoyable fight. It's just a pain trying to get the SS grade I was complaining about.;)

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
OK cool, I'll add ya next time I boot my Xbox up.

Update:

Beat DMD with Dante, and I maxed out all of his styles and weapons, as well as collecting every blue orb. So he's pretty much maxed out (save for Max orbs and Items). I'll do the same for Vergil soon, but I feel like a change (been playing DMC3 for over a week solid now, more or less) so I'm starting work on DMC2.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Update:

Just beat Bolverk 1 on DMC2 on M11. The puzzle for the Healing Heart annoyed the crap out of me (it always does) but its over now. 7 levels to go.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Reached M18 but I dont have time to do it right now, I'll do it tonight. Then I'll probably move on to Hard with Lucia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom