• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 plot line if u wanna read it

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantej25

if they make a 5th dmc it should take place from 2 because they said 4 takes place between 3 and 1 which we all know 3 is a prequal n 1 is the 1st time we see trish n 3 is the 1st time we see lady so i think the 5th should return to what happen at the end of 2 when lucia heard a motorcycle outside then she rush to the door n sees trish carrying dante on her back n ask lucia to help bring him inside n to hurry n they lay him on his floor lucia ask what happen. trish tells her she followed dante thru a portal to hell juat in case he needs help on hia last misson n after he defeated the fire devil thing vergil stabs him with his sword n held a amulet to dantes chest drainnin his powers then she attacks vergil before he could finsih n throws dante on the bike n rode out of there thru the same portal and brought him back to his place till he regain his strengh n some of his power then find out whats going on and what is vergil up to. then they should give dante some new sword combos or let him combine styles like combine sword style with gunslinger and one of moves he can do is be slicing someone with one hand n in the other hand shoot whose behide him or launch them in the air stick the sword in the ground n start shooting them while their in the air. one of his alternate looks can be gothic dante with blk spike hair n tribal tats on his arms and when he dt the tats glow red . have the story plot be about vergil returning and tryin to resurrect sparda or mundus

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;179601 said:
good story but remember that dante in dmc2 is very strong and can defeat vergil with one blow

Ya know that ain't bad idea at all it feels good that Dante turns bad with all that power and when he meet his bro he would be ****ed and beat him for good.

dantej25

vergil could have drained dante so he could restore his own powers because in 3 vergil devil trigger 1st so while he was in hell his power level could have been cuz dante fought him again in the 1st game so when vergil went back to hell he power going to be low so thats why he drained dantes power with the amulet so he can restore his own power so during the game play dante would aquire some new powers from the bosses he beat and build his strengh level back up also so i was thinkin his new devil arms can be a bow staff with razor blades on each end one end can be fire and the othere can be ice n when he spins them at a group of demons they would freeze on spot then explode. then also have a devil arm in the form of a samurai sword that makes him move lighting fast and if he throws it at a demon a bolt of lighting strunks them or he could struck the sword on the ground a n trail of lighting hits any demon in its path and the last devil arm can be maybe some dragon gaunlets that gives the strengh of steel and he and stealth and allow him to shoot fire out of his hands with each punch or kick n the long u hold down the action button when wearin the gaunlets the stronger n powerful the flames. and on the last level dante n vergil have a epic battle brawl inside the middle of a desert like place with a wall of fire surrounding them fighting sword to sword n punch to punch vergil havin some devil arms of his own both of them wearin sleeveless shirts and blk baggy type pants trish n lucia watchin the fight along with a crowd of people

Tramendium

dantej25;179749 said:
vergil could have drained dante so he could restore his own powers because in 3 vergil devil trigger 1st so while he was in hell his power level could have been cuz dante fought him again in the 1st game so when vergil went back to hell he power going to be low so thats why he drained dantes power with the amulet so he can restore his own power so during the game play dante would aquire some new powers from the bosses he beat and build his strengh level back up also so i was thinkin his new devil arms can be a bow staff with razor blades on each end one end can be fire and the othere can be ice n when he spins them at a group of demons they would freeze on spot then explode. then also have a devil arm in the form of a samurai sword that makes him move lighting fast and if he throws it at a demon a bolt of lighting strunks them or he could struck the sword on the ground a n trail of lighting hits any demon in its path and the last devil arm can be maybe some dragon gaunlets that gives the strengh of steel and he and stealth and allow him to shoot fire out of his hands with each punch or kick n the long u hold down the action button when wearin the gaunlets the stronger n powerful the flames. and on the last level dante n vergil have a epic battle brawl inside the middle of a desert like place with a wall of fire surrounding them fighting sword to sword n punch to punch vergil havin some devil arms of his own both of them wearin sleeveless shirts and blk baggy type pants trish n lucia watchin the fight along with a crowd of people

Interesting how Dante always earn things hard way, unlike his brother but even how Vergil got his powers sooner than Dante is also unexplained.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
no...it kinda makes sense with the whole amulet thing...i like it...but if ur putting it after 2 u have to explain wat happened to nero and all.....i like ur ideas though....maybe some type of really powerful bow would make a cool devil arm too?...just spit ballin here....otherwise....great idea....liken it so far

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
BTW... DMC4 happens between 1 and 2, not between 3 and 1.
Anyway... I'd rather see DMC5 before DMC2 so it could explain to us WTH happened to Nero, Dante's personality, etc...
Also, the 'secret' ending in DMC4 could be a good start to DMC5.

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;179861 said:
BTW... DMC4 happens between 1 and 2, not between 3 and 1.
Anyway... I'd rather see DMC5 before DMC2 so it could explain to us WTH happened to Nero, Dante's personality, etc...
Also, the 'secret' ending in DMC4 could be a good start to DMC5.

Well i disagree on that i would rather want sequel after DMC2.

dantej25

actual if u get the limited edition the maker of the game tells you 4 starts between 3 and after 1 after trish n lady was both shown so it would make since for them to start after 2 when dante goes to hell n fight the fire demon at the end of 2 and while hes there vergils sees him n try to drain all of dantes power with a amulet so he can regain his own power n also take back the other amulet their mom gave them before she died n vergil exscapes from hell to try n bring back sparda or gain more power for himself because vergil wants to be just like sparda but dante is like sparda fighting for all man kind so if they make a part 5 this is the story line they should go with vergil was the 1st to devil trigger before dante n embrace his demon side but dante try to hide it or deny it but in 3 he embrace it devil may cry 5 should be call devil may cry 5 vergil returns or devil may cry 5 power conflict because dante and vergil always conflict with eachother showin eachother whos the better son but durning the game play they should show dante n vergils childhood show sparda training them n teaching them and also it should be 2 disc one for dantes side and the other for vergil let the fans of the series pick a side n give vergil his set of devil arms n what if dante n vergil 1st battle was at their childhood home and they would be there looking for a weapon their dad keep hiddin or find a journal from their dad or mom n nero would be on both disc n the reason why nero would be on the game is because nero has vergils sword n yes vergil would fight nero for it

aka958

Don't trust people
It does sounds great but i don't know if Dante and Vergil ever meet their father. Eva must have been going around in 2000 years or so pregnant and got immortality until she born the two kids Dante and Vergil.

Amiyu

Personally i dont like Lucia but i do like her transformation.....

i like your idea its the best for DMC 2 prequel only,
your story do not fit for DMC 5 main Story,

one more think use paragraph Mamber.... its dizzy me up to see thos word

dantej25

it would make more since for them to take place after 2 because it ended on a cliff hanger how do we know that was dante outside on the bike when luica heard a motorcycle pulled up and while he was in hell vergil could have been there low on strengh and powers drained and was waiting for the perfect time to exscape so what if he does attack dante and try to abosrb his power so he can regain his own n having trish there to come save dante just in the nick of time would be good 2 because she could have been the one the pulled up carrying dante on the bike rushing him inside and in the mean time vergil gets out and go after relics in the city and openning demon doors letting out demons to running around the city keeping dante busy while he gather relics from diffrent parts of the city and while dante is fighting he is building up his strengh and powers back. and i figure it should be a 2 disc game so the games can play as both sons of sparda and have vergil with his own set of devil arms and combos kinda similar to dante and also have epic type battles between dante and vergil would be cool also. what if vergil was doing all this so he can bring back mundus or what if mundus tricked vergil into helping him come back by saying he woild bring back sparda or tellin him what if sparda never realy died and sparda was just locked away somewhere that would also be a great storyline for a dmc 6 the brothers search for their father

Tramendium

dantej25;180655 said:
it would make more since for them to take place after 2 because it ended on a cliff hanger how do we know that was dante outside on the bike when luica heard a motorcycle pulled up and while he was in hell vergil could have been there low on strengh and powers drained and was waiting for the perfect time to exscape so what if he does attack dante and try to abosrb his power so he can regain his own n having trish there to come save dante just in the nick of time would be good 2 because she could have been the one the pulled up carrying dante on the bike rushing him inside and in the mean time vergil gets out and go after relics in the city and openning demon doors letting out demons to running around the city keeping dante busy while he gather relics from diffrent parts of the city and while dante is fighting he is building up his strengh and powers back. and i figure it should be a 2 disc game so the games can play as both sons of sparda and have vergil with his own set of devil arms and combos kinda similar to dante and also have epic type battles between dante and vergil would be cool also. what if vergil was doing all this so he can bring back mundus or what if mundus tricked vergil into helping him come back by saying he woild bring back sparda or tellin him what if sparda never realy died and sparda was just locked away somewhere that would also be a great storyline for a dmc 6 the brothers search for their father

So far game wasn't focused on that kinda route but it you think itll fit then its your idea. Anyway no power draining please that kinda thing is too creepy to be in dmc.

dantej25

it was in part 3 on 2 levels the levithian and where he beats the giant guy with gunlets and he grabs the power orb n it ws slowly draining his life. it would fit in dmc 5 after vergil attacks him because when you 1st start out on the first level/ boss battle your life span and devil trigger would be to the max so after the boss battle thats when vergil sneaks up and attacks dante n then proceed to drain dantes power and life span making the games to power dante up again during the game play so it would fit and also have dante have the smartass attitude like he always have

Tramendium

dantej25;181294 said:
it was in part 3 on 2 levels the levithian and where he beats the giant guy with gunlets and he grabs the power orb n it ws slowly draining his life. it would fit in dmc 5 after vergil attacks him because when you 1st start out on the first level/ boss battle your life span and devil trigger would be to the max so after the boss battle thats when vergil sneaks up and attacks dante n then proceed to drain dantes power and life span making the games to power dante up again during the game play so it would fit and also have dante have the smartass attitude like he always have

It is not life draining it's like a battery in the cellphone remove it and cellphone shuts down. And second please no more smartass attitude Dante needs to be mature once again.

AzuleSasuano0889

well if they do bring vergil bak they shudnt make him a enemy make him a playable character but at da same time make vergils motive b 2 further his own goals which is 2 gain more power 2 do wut ever an if do bring him bak gotta explain who or wut nero is an i got limited edtion dmc4 2 an i aint c nuthin i aint c nuthin in there saying da game took place bt 3 an 1 its 2 n 3 cuz trish didnt appear till 1 so 4 take place after 1 but gud plot tho it is a bit out there wit da tats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom