• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DmC 2 Fan Arts (One To Begin With)

What Do You Guys (And Girls) Think

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Dislike

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

zarion

No sir, I'm not enjoying it.
That is not concept art, it's fanart.
A concept art would be professional official art of tried concepts for ingame designs, not your artbook scribles.
Thanks for the misleading thread title. Reported.
And Stop Capitalizing Every Single One Of Your Words, It's Annoying As Heck To Read.

SuperDante007

It
A concept art would be professional official art of tried concepts for ingame designs, not your artbook scribles.
And Stop Capitalizing Every Single One Of Your Words, It's Annoying As Heck To Read.
It's honestly embarrassing that we are both members of the same forum... Now I see what people mean when they comment on the current state of this site and the people who post on it... definitely not what it used to be! PS No constant caps this time, wouldn't want to get reported again *facepalm

Dark Drakan

Admin

It might not be official concept art but I understood what he meant. These arent the type of things we need reporting as its merely a minor thread title/meaning misunderstanding and is hardly worth our attention.

Carry on with your thread SuperDante.

SuperDante007

It might not be official concept art but I understood what he meant. These arent the type of things we need reporting as a minor thread title/meaning misunderstanding is hardly worth our attention.

Carry on with your thread SuperDante.
Yeah I remember back in the day when I was a member of this forum and god forbid I accidentally posted a slightly misleading thread and a moderator kindly edited it and let me know, but the whole MY concept art should have been a dead giveaway plus the overly obvious fact there would be no official DmC2 art at this stage :/ To all of the civil people however, sorry if you were expecting something different to what you all saw :)

EDIT - I would edit the title but do not know how?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah I remember back in the day when I was a member of this forum and god forbid I accidentally posted a slightly misleading thread and a moderator kindly edited it and let me know, but the whole MY concept art should have been a dead giveaway plus the overly obvious fact there would be no official DmC2 art at this stage :/ To all of the civil people however, sorry if you were expecting something different to what you all saw :)

EDIT - I would edit the title but do not know how?

I didnt see any issue with it but how about I edit it for you to save any further 'misunderstandings' anyone may have?

SuperDante007

Too much bayonetta ish dont you think?
Glad you noticed friend :) Bayonetta was my main inspiration for this piece - I find the Angel designs in Bayonetta INCREDIBLE!! They are all so epic and intense looking that for me personally, it makes a lot of the enemies in DMC & DmC very underwhelming. This piece was basically meant to represent a demonic version of Fortitudo. Remember, this is a fallen angle/demon and Fortitudo was pulled into hell ;) (jokes guys, I know the universes aren't related :p) but I certainly took many aspects from that games designs and tried to put a sinister/demonic twist on it :)

vergilthedemonking

Wow chill out, he made one mistake and ur being such a douche about something like this?

For the record, i do like ur drawing and i would like to see more

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Glad you noticed friend :) Bayonetta was my main inspiration for this piece - I find the Angel designs in Bayonetta INCREDIBLE!! They are all so epic and intense looking that for me personally, it makes a lot of the enemies in DMC & DmC very underwhelming. This piece was basically meant to represent a demonic version of Fortitudo. Remember, this is a fallen angle/demon and Fortitudo was pulled into hell ;) (jokes guys, I know the universes aren't related :p) but I certainly took many aspects from that games designs and tried to put a sinister/demonic twist on it :)
Well, I for one dont like the enemies in bayonetta, except for grace and glory. Not to offend you or anything, I find the angels sick and vile. I hated the character design and the fact that they had very twisted and disgusting body structures. I prefer my angels graceful and bold like the angelo enemies and angelo credo of DMC 4.

But that is only my opinion. Seeing from ur point of view, the artwork is great :)

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
does anyone else wanna see something like this:
dante_vs_vergil_dmc3_by_txikimorin-d41rrzq.jpg

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
That is so cool! I've always wondered how people get so good at digital art^_^

right, im still at the MS paint level. im convinced to be that good you need some sort of ritual which involves a blood sacrafice

Top Bottom