• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Devil May Cry Game Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I hate being an ass, but... Nobody else likes this then? Er, thanks...

And if you don't like it, then criticism is welcome.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Dude...how the hell have u kept this from me?..lol + rep....i love this concept..where can i buy it...i especially love the character customization...long hair!....lol...jk....i'm gonna keep giving u more rep....one quick question though...will Sparda himself be playable?...You should make him like an unlockable character with his own story and everything...Now just where can i preorder this and when's release date?

also..for us who are gaming impaired..any cheat codes to unlock these wonderful goodies?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
KNDSVCloud;147265 said:
Dude...how the hell have u kept this from me?..lol + rep....i love this concept..where can i buy it...i especially love the character customization...long hair!....lol...jk....i'm gonna keep giving u more rep....one quick question though...will Sparda himself be playable?...You should make him like an unlockable character with his own story and everything...Now just where can i preorder this and when's release date?

also..for us who are gaming impaired..any cheat codes to unlock these wonderful goodies?

I thought you already knew :lol:

Thanks for the rep man (+rep).

To answer your questions, I'm afraid there will be no cheat codes (sorry).

But on a greater note, Sparda is playable in the Special Edition (hence why it's special :lol:) He will have some of his own missions that are suppose to give us some glimpse/idea as to how the legend happened ;)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
No cheat codes?!...man...i don't want it anymore...just kidding...it's awesome...u should juyst make mine to have cheat codes....ok..i just had this really great idea for ur custom character...i hate how in other games, if u have a custom character, the cutscenes with them are the same..u should make the games have different cutscenes for ur custom character depending on the actions u take in the game, the way u made them, and their skills and back story...Because lets face it, games like mass effect, no matter how different u make the character and story, only the dialogue changes....That definitely needs to be put in it.....And on a more serious note..seriously..where can i get this game?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
KNDSVCloud;147410 said:
No cheat codes?!...man...i don't want it anymore...just kidding...it's awesome...u should juyst make mine to have cheat codes....ok..i just had this really great idea for ur custom character...i hate how in other games, if u have a custom character, the cutscenes with them are the same..u should make the games have different cutscenes for ur custom character depending on the actions u take in the game, the way u made them, and their skills and back story...Because lets face it, games like mass effect, no matter how different u make the character and story, only the dialogue changes....That definitely needs to be put in it.....And on a more serious note..seriously..where can i get this game?

I see, but I already thought up that idea.

Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition has lots of nifty features. Here are just some of them. You can now create your own Devil Arms, using parts from a variety of different weapons. Once you have created a Devil Arm, you are then able to select it whilst in the pause menu. Once you have done so, you can play through the story missions with the game’s old and new Devil Arms, as well as the ones that you have designed yourself. You can now also create your own Devil May Cry character, and assign a background for them. With tons of characters that you can create, and back stories you can apply to those characters, the fun seems to never end. Once a name, look and back story has been assigned to your character, a mixture of suggestions as to how he/she can be merged with the story in Devil May Cry 5 will appear. Allowing you to play through tons of mini stories that were happening during Devil May Cry 5, as well as play in some new places never seen before in Devil May Cry 5. These new additions really make Devil May Cry feel like a more open game.

See, it basically says you change and play the way you want. The dialogue isn't similar, and neither is the game play. You play with your own character, and create your own tale.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
KNDSVCloud;147430 said:
Thanks for clearing that up.....seriously dude...screw capcom..make ur own..it's awesome...but seriously...if no cheat codes...any mods?...

I really do appreciate your kind words man. Well I'm feeling a little better, I will continue this Concept ;)

And it's funny, you're talking like this should be how five is like :lol: Which I really appreciate, but let's face it on realistic terms. Unless Capcom have seen this, and have liked everything about it so far; this has very little chance of being anything more than a decent read or whatever you want to call it ^_^ Which is fine by me ;)

And I don't see the harm in mods :D

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Well seriously dude...just a concept or idea or what not...blows any idea for 5 outta the water so far...especially customization...seriously...make it....u'll be a god

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
KNDSVCloud;147435 said:
Well seriously dude...just a concept or idea or what not...blows any idea for 5 outta the water so far...especially customization...seriously...make it....u'll be a god

If I had the capability of making it, then it would have been on the shelves about a month ago :p But thanks man ^_^ +rep

And who says I'm not a God already? :ninja:

Pantera Queen

If I had the capability of making it, then it would have been on the shelves about a month ago But thanks man +rep

And who says I'm not a God already?

Aww!! You should be the creator of the games. 'Cause you're an awesome writer and come up with just as good ideas(or better) as Capcom.

I see, but I already thought up that idea.

Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition has lots of nifty features. Here are just some of them. You can now create your own Devil Arms, using parts from a variety of different weapons. Once you have created a Devil Arm, you are then able to select it whilst in the pause menu. Once you have done so, you can play through the story missions with the game’s old and new Devil Arms, as well as the ones that you have designed yourself. You can now also create your own Devil May Cry character, and assign a background for them. With tons of characters that you can create, and back stories you can apply to those characters, the fun seems to never end. Once a name, look and back story has been assigned to your character, a mixture of suggestions as to how he/she can be merged with the story in Devil May Cry 5 will appear. Allowing you to play through tons of mini stories that were happening during Devil May Cry 5, as well as play in some new places never seen before in Devil May Cry 5. These new additions really make Devil May Cry feel like a more open game.

See, it basically says you change and play the way you want. The dialogue isn't similar, and neither is the game play. You play with your own character, and create your own tale.

One word. EPIC!!!!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
LOD....make this game and u will make DMC history!...EPIC story...seriously...that's how the game should be....i will put slave labor into it....u don't even have to pay me or give me credit....just to get it out there...because that's the best fricken idea yet and i really think that's wat DMC5 needs to be..if u don't make it...then we'll have to make capcom make it by force...or threats.....cuz any other idea sucks

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
shadow master;150738 said:
did i kill this ?

:lol: Maybe so :p

No, to my recognition I was told this wasn't going to die or something.

I'll be working on more soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom