• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

music artists for next DmC

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Not sure if racist joke or not
but it's a great show.
WHAT? Hahahaha!
Absolutely not. I wasn't even thinking anything racist until you brought it up. I rarely get to use the ninja smiley, and since your avi also has a mask, I figured I might as well put it there.

Besides, some of best friends are ninjas... :troll:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Can they put Blue Stahli for the next game? And is there also other artists similar to him?

Check this!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Blue Stahli
Blue Stahli
Please for the love of god
Blue
stahli.
Agreed. They even had some good tracks for DmC that could have been included. They fit lyrically and thematically to the game.

I bet they could do something good if there was another game.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i guess if DmC2 happens, it'll be a post apocalyptic world, so i can see a lot more 70's punk rock this time around because of the anarchic nature of the environment

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd prefer them to stick with Combichrist & Noisia. But if I had a choice of adding one more; The Glitch Mob,

Back when this came out, (And before Combi and Noisia was reveled to be involved.) I thought their "Monday" mix fit rather well with DmC and would like to see them make some original pieces for DmC.

Also thought the underground-punk song in the reveal trailer could have lead to an interesting alternative in DmC's music theme.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Honestly, I'd prefer some alternative rock, not like 'hipster' alternative, but something more along the lines of SR-71, or 'There For Tomorrow' ( 'A little faster')

My main problem with the Combichrist soundtrack was that it didn't feel like it was designed for something to do stylish combos to, more like it was made for one of the earlier builds of the game from 2011 that focused more on the idea of the reactiveness and tightness of the combat itself as opposed to the fluidity of the combat. Considering it was in the TGS 2010 trailer before the first look at those builds, it is very likely that was the case.

Top Bottom