• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Music and memories

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I'm not sure if this has bene posted before, but since it seems that we all love music so much I was wondering if there are any songs that bring back some really good memories. If so, what was the song and the memory it triggers.

One of mine is "Empire" by Queensryche. It reminds me of the ample amounts of rain NYC would get after a really hot heat wave during the summer and I'd normally be driving around with a friend in it, or walking in it, or sitting in my kitchen watching it. Anyway, now that you know mine, what are yours?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Home by Michael Buble. I am always sad when I am away from my home,my friends,etc while listening this song.:(

I love this song very much,makes me treasure my memories if I have to go somewhere far away.:)

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
im not okay by my chemical romance brings back awful memories of being bullied but i still love the song

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
96 Quite Bitter Beings by Cky reminds me of when I used to skate, I still skate now and then but that reminds me of when I just started skating, falling a lot, being over the moon when I landed a kickflip on grass... Those were the days.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Heaven- cant remember the woman that sung it

This song makes me so emotional and i love it. Everytime i hear it good memories come back when everything was ok. I will cherish this song forever and it will never leave my mp3, phone or any other things that holds songs.
It means so much to me. Just remembering when me and my mum used to get along. We used to always be together and happy... Sorry... I'm kinda dragging on.
This song means so much.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Ah many songs of 1989-the 90's they give me good memories and a good calm cheerful feeling inside but there is one song that takes me back...the theme song for Digimon season 1 and yes i'm a digimon fan okay.

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
Great songs, everyone :)

Okay, I found another one.

"Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. It reminds me of the summer before sophmore year when I was hanging out with my friend in his house and we were playing Kingdom Hearts 2. We were just really happy and I can't explain why that means so much to me, it just does :)

Pantera Queen

N'SYNC and The Backstreet Boys brings me back to such shameful memories. I was so crazy about them back in the day growing up.

Ainde

World Saviour
Muste Get Out- Maroon five
I used to listen to this song a lot back in jr high when i was in love with this really sweet girl.

Koemi

half-breed
Breaking Benjamin's Dance with the Devil and DMC anime I'll be your home. No particular reasons, but these songs resonance strongly with my heart and that's a nice feeling (?).

Top Bottom