• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I thought of something. Would Mundus ever happen to have a sword back a 2000 years ago? It came to my head. And it should come in the next DMC... maybe someone would possess it and wields the sword and Mundus' powers.

Keaton

Premium
....intresting idea

Although if that happened i would imagine that the person would be a shell for Mundus to manipulate...like Skull Kid in Majora's Mask.

But all the same, that would be very coool :D

+rep

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
would be awesome like the Mundus it's passed down from generation to generation to every demon-king

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Mundus never died, he was just sealed away, he has to return at some stage,!!! The best Devilmaycry boss by far ( he's kinda God-like, hmm I think I know why he created Trish with that power he could create a new honey for every-night of the week plus get rid of em when he wanted). YEAH

Devil May Die

I believe that even if Mundus is seal away he can still create a minion that will represent him and free him, just like DMC. but if they put Mundus in DMC5 or DMC6 they will put it in a far away future ... like about a 100 years or so? Who knows...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Mundus will eventually return later in the future. All bad guys always do. Just look at Ganon at the Legend of Zelda series.

Keaton

Premium
Dante: "...and when you do come back, give my regards to my son, will ya?"

aka958

Don't trust people
LOL ye that was proof :) and maybe the Savior was built to look like mundus (nice instead of evil) cuse i think mundus looks sort of a statue..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well Dante resealed Mundus .lol. so he should return exactly 2000 years after DMC1, which is why Dante said about giving his regards to his son, as i'm sure Dante would've died of old age before Mundus' return :) I know, him dying of old age is a crap idea :) so let's just say he'd be dead for sure and not jump into how he died .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ H'm, I don't think it'd be that many grandsons .lol. perhaps about two or three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom