• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus True form

DMC Fan

I confused over just what Mundus really looks like

The bald man,ryder was said to be a host form/vessel for the mind and spirit of the demon king but in the las battle,the vessel becomes demonic looking and incapible of speech....was his giant form meant to be created in his true likeness

or was the red energy inside it meant to be Mundus? No body just pure power, a force type thing

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
It could be like you said that he is just a force of pure power. If he had a true form we will probably never see it since his vessel merged with his demon form fully after limbo and the real world fused together

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Kinda like Mundus in DMC1. Before the final fight, he was seen as 3 red orbs in the sky. Then we fight him as that giant statue with wings, then inside the statue it's like a mashup of fleshy bits and a giant eye.

With DmC, yep, I'm going to agree that Mundus has to be just energy or power that takes human bodies as a host. By the end of DmC it was Mundus power inside Kyle Ryder and that was inside an armour made of cars and city.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
As a side note, that was a cool boss fight, just wish it had more of Dante and Vergil working together to take him out

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Did anyone else feel like they were fighting a huge transformer rather than a demon, or was that just me?

Devil Player

Mundus true form was on the inside ( it was the one slashed by dante)

The rest was basically some kind of protection to hide his weak point ( his human size body, the same one Dante cut with his sword)

Azure King

To answer seriously, at first Mundus absorbed his surroundings and created this giant form made by a pile of garbage, his ''real form'' was the dark skinned one that grabbed Vergil inside him and near the end when Dante found an opening and slashed him and beat him

chocolatepanda

Didnt they explain that in the game? I believe it was said that Mundus bonded with his human host so he summoned the big monster thing to protect his main body. Sooooo actually we never saw his true form/original form since he couldnt change back into it without getting rid of his host body probably.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
nope. all i could think was "where is optimus prime when you need him?"
Somewhere else, looking for faces.
Give_me_your_face_by_ThePrimatePunk.png

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Did anyone else feel like they were fighting a huge transformer rather than a demon, or was that just me?

Music reminded me of the Fallen's theme from TF:ROTF, and then Mudus resembled Devastator a lot. I was like "...thank god this one has no wrecking balls..."

Domenic93

As a side note, that was a cool boss fight, just wish it had more of Dante and Vergil working together to take him out
what do you mean work togeather vergil couldn't even hold his own against a non immortal munuds in his host's body, he didn't do anything

wwinterj

Mundus true form was seen at the core of that city monster. He was holding Vergil in. You see Dante slash it. That monster thing was just a shell Mundus created to protect himself. Now the real world and limbo are as one chances are we will see the true Mundus as I'd assume he's merged back with him Limbo form.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
what do you mean work togeather vergil couldn't even hold his own against a non immortal munuds in his host's body, he didn't do anything
Well the part where they are trying to reach Mundus might have been cool if demons started appearing and you got to fight with Vergil, or if he helped you more than just throwing his swords for Dante to swing off of. In general I just wanted Vergil to be more active in a physical sense

If he had done half of the stuff he did in the boss battle, would have made him more of a bad ass. Which is why I'm
excited for his DLC to see him more in action. If the gaming gods are kind we may actually get a whole Vergil game one day.

Top Bottom