• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Moving on out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
See you when you get back LoD I'll miss you make valid points and I like your ideas plus you like the Matrix so you went up quite alot in my book
"Quit trying to hit me and hit me!"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, a little update on the move I made. And my life in general I guess. I moved in with my sister two and a half weeks ago now, and after the second day of being there she realized she didn't want to live with anyone else. So basically I've had to go through arguments with her for the last few weeks, and now I'm back living with my parents again. Which may I add is not what I wanted, so I'm in a pretty bad place right now. On top of all of that, if my parents decide to move then I have to go with them. And I have a girlfriend here who I've been with for two years now, our anniversary is tomorrow. But what with all the issues I had, as well as money issues, I hadn't booked the day off. Meaning tomorrow I am most likely going to be stuck at work not being able to see her. But should I move, I won't be able to anyway. So my life is practically ruined. On the plus side, I'm back here now for however long I can be. And let's all just hope the future goes well for me, even though I highly doubt it will. Optimism is something I no longer have and I don't hold out much hope for anything any more. So go me, back and far more depressed than ever. And all the extra work I did at Christmas I'm finally going to get paid for next week. Except I'm getting about £100 less than I worked everything out at for some reason, and there will be nothing I can do about it. Here's to putting the extra effort in to get a lesser reward. Some job I'm in.

Anyway, depression aside, nice to see you all again. Hope your lives went well over these last few weeks.

Meg

And that is more than enough depression from you. :p I can imagine the situation you're in isn't the best one, but it could be far worse. Think about it, would you rather be in Japan right now? :eek:If I were you I'd consider myself lucky at least on that level. :D

Depression isn't fun, but you know what feeds it more than anything? By letting yourself be depressed. You're depressed which makes you more depressed and the fact that you're depressed makes you more depressed, right? You got to nip the thing in the bud. How good or bad your life is is based solely on how good or bad you THINK it is. Stop telling yourself your life is ruined or that you're so depressed enough times and eventually your perception on your life as well as yourself will change. :) Now not even bothering to try? Well that's just wallowing in self pity and that's never good. :(

I know its hard, but pick your head up. You are more than enough good in your life. You have the power to change things. :)

P.S.

Welcome back. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for the advice and the welcome backs, I appreciate it a lot :)

Osaka

trollololol
Okay, a little update on the move I made. And my life in general I guess. I moved in with my sister two and a half weeks ago now, and after the second day of being there she realized she didn't want to live with anyone else. So basically I've had to go through arguments with her for the last few weeks, and now I'm back living with my parents again.

Wow, I was right about "out of the frying pan" then... :eek:
Welcome back anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom