• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Moving on out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hello, I just thought that I would let everyone here at devilmaycry.org know something. I'm not living with my parents any more. Some time soon, I'll be moving in with my sister. I won't be taking my PC with me, as it's too much trouble to take. And there won't be any room for it. Plus it's the family PC essentially, and my parents want to keep it since they brought it anyway. With this said and made clear to everyone, this move will indeed mean I will be cut off from this website. Until I can save up enough money to buy myself a laptop. But that probably won't be until May, because I'll have a lot to pay for in the next few weeks and next month. So unfortunately, I will hardly be around any more. Some of you may care, some of you may not. I mean, that much is going to be evident in any case. Anyway, I have a lot of fun here, so I'll be sad to take this leave at least. When I get to getting on, I'll reply to people's messages. If I end up getting any. Just thought I would let people know, in case anyone wonder why I had disappeared for a while. I'll be going to the Library whenever I can. Say when I'm not busy at work or seeing my girlfriend. And if I see my family, I'll get on the PC and message you all and update my stories. I hope people stay patient with that, because updates will obviously be slow. I'll miss you all, and I hope to see you in the future a lot more.

Best of luck to all of you, and stay awesome ^_^

~LoD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Agh, moving is such a hassle. I'm moving out in three weeks, and I don't know when I'll have internet again because it's always a mission to get reconnected at a new property. Plus I'm gonna be out of country for a month after the move. It sounds like you and I might get back to the forum around about the same time eg. May/June or so.
Take care, LoD, we'll miss ya!
And if you have withdrawal symptoms from the forum - CHOCOLATE. And lots of it! Chocolate heals everything, y'know ;) *bearhug*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Take care LoD. I will miss you. You are a respected member here, be sure to check back when you can. Good luck with the move!
Ebs

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for the kind words people, I seriously appreciate it ^_^ Nice to see that even those who don't know me very well are still being decent and friendly ^_^

Actually, I get along with my sister extremely well :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
If you lived in my neck of the woods - you could have my laptop. :( Still, hopefully the time will drift by nice and quick and we'll see your return. Best of luck, LoD!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If you lived in my neck of the woods - you could have my laptop. :( Still, hopefully the time will drift by nice and quick and we'll see your return. Best of luck, LoD!

Thanks Steve, I really appreciate it :) Won't be moving until next week however, so I still have time to enjoy the new look :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hi guys and girls, just thought I'd let you know that this is the last time I'll be on my PC at home. Later today I'm moving in with my sister. All my things are there, so I'm pretty much certain that it's today. I'll be quite inactive for a while (I can't really say how long, because I don't honestly know) It could be for just a little while, or it could be ages. Either way, I'll miss this place. All you people have become a part of my life in some way, and I have deep respect and appreciation for all of you. If you want to know how much appreciation, just go rummaging around the General Discussion Section. You're bound to find several Threads where I exert my appreciation for this entire place and all of its members.

To all of you, I hope you all do well with whatever you do. I hope to return as soon as I can to speak to you all. And remember, I'm still owed that lunch you mentioned Cheez ;)

Until then, take care of yourself, all of you :)

~LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom