• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

most intresting and favorite characters and members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
What is your favorite character of the DMC series and explain why and also your favorite member of dmc.org:lol: my favorite is angel because she's very nice and also the wife of the creator of the website...;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
My favourite male character is Dante(DMC3) My favourite female character is Trish(DMC4, she just looks better) And from the website, I have 2.
Morrigan- She is very nice, lives far away though...
Vergilissexy- Also very nice. And always makes me laugh, very good sense of humour. Never out of something funny.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Fave male DMC character: Dante (DMC1)
Fave female DMC character: Trish (DMC1)

Fave male member: Tony Redgrave for being a generally great contributor to this website, friendly and with a good sense of humour.

Fave female member: Ilovevergil for being really funny and charismatic, a brilliant author and really nice person to talk with.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not really played the game so couldn't tell you a favourite character...as for members, well of course my husband is my favourite, but there are many others ;)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Angel;54354 said:
Not really played the game so couldn't tell you a favourite character...as for members, well of course my husband is my favourite, but there are many others ;)

i didn't know you've never played dmc....wow:O

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, I tried it once (DMC 3 SE) but I couldn't get on with it as I suck at games in general...I might have a go at DMC 4 but I prefer to watch Steve play...

Curse

Cursed Girl
Yeah Dante is the best for me!
And my fave persone from the forum is IloveVergil! She's always been nice to me :]]]

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
hmmm...very intresting....other than angel, my other favorite ppl are korn dawwg and my old friends,dark elf and itachi uchiha along with dalkin too...does anybody know when these 2 are gonna get married,don't forget that i THINK they were engaged....

Ryaniel

Ryaniel1
the character i prefer the most would have to be Dante, he is just like his father if not a little cockier than him. I think that if Sparda knew what his son Vergil was like he would do more than just give him a time-out.

pyrogirlbl

Trish!! Trish is the most awesome character ever!!:) :) Dante is a close second though.:) :)
Dante's cool & sexy.:D ;) Trish reminds me a lot of myself. She even sort of resembles me.:D :lol: & she's the perfect match for Dante.:kiss: :wub:

Devil May Die

My favorite character is Nero. My favorite female character is lady( so hot...). As for my favorite personal is Tony Redgrave(very helpful) and Fatal(cool friend)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Favourite male DMC character - Dante:cool:
Favourite female DMC character - Lady:kiss:

Favourite members - Everyone who I have posted topics to,replied,debated,helped me,befriended with me,etc...:lol:

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;71266 said:
Favourite male DMC character - Dante:cool:
Favourite female DMC character - Lady:kiss:

Favourite members - Everyone who I have posted topics to,replied,debated,helped me,befriended with me,etc...:lol:

So basically everyone lol

Male: Virgil, Dante rocks but IT was so much fun to try Virgil for once

Female: Lady, she presents more attitude than other females in the series, +4th gen cleavage cant be beaten lol

Member: Uhhh, i dont know if I know anyone that well yet (only been here 4 days), maybe all those who wished me well in my intro thread :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Favourite male devil may cry character: Dante of course, why, the guy has style and experience, and witty one liners.

Favourite Female devil may cry character: Trish, because she helps Dante even though previously being evil.

Fav memebers: Chaos master because of his kindness and he has a cool fan fic and enjoys mine.

Tony Redgrave because he is very helpful and kind.

Nero 116 because he is chatty and a nice guy.

VI-Rainbow because she is very funny and nice.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;71289 said:
So basically everyone lol

Male: Virgil, Dante rocks but IT was so much fun to try Virgil for once

Female: Lady, she presents more attitude than other females in the series, +4th gen cleavage cant be beaten lol

Member: Uhhh, i dont know if I know anyone that well yet (only been here 4 days), maybe all those who wished me well in my intro thread :)

ah...allright..guess i need to be specific..

Lord of Darkness - Cool,great fan fictions,etc...:lol:
VI-Rainbow - Cute,funny,helpful,charming,great debating with her...:wub:
asia222 - cute,enjoy debating with her...:kiss:
Vergilissexy - I don't know about her,but i think she is cute,funny,and i having fun debating her...:kiss:
Fatal - cool young man,handsome,have a bright future...:cool:
Nero 116 - enjoys talking with him as he is cool...:lol:
Tony_Redgrave - a very cool super mod...never seen one like him as he is cool,helpful...(I shall award him the title the Ghost of the Forum:ninja: )
devilmaycry - a very good admin,not many admin as helpful and good as he is...:cool:

these guys are the mainly ones i talk,debate,etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom