• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Epic Onelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
goodpart.jpg

One of my favourite pics and quotes 'cuz Dante's clearly trying to ignore the ladies! >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;220495 said:
It's not a quote, but i like it when the savior is 'swallowing' Nero and all you see is his middle finger sticking up swearing at Dante...
Can someone refresh my mind to what that was about please. Youtube won't play on my computer.

Dante was lamenting how ****ed off he was going to be if Nero didn't give Yamato back to him. Last quote from Nero in that scene "Then come and get it" Cue middle finger.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
" i've never seen a talking mutt before"
- dante ( talking to cerberus)

( there are alot more i like but i don't remember the exact wording of alot of them.)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DreadnoughtDT;220527 said:
I'm pretty sure he says "Hell yeah!" Not "**** you!"

Yeah thats what someone in the comments said but I can't see how the two could sound anything alike. The "you" seems to come through clearer that whatever the first syllable is.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ It's definitely 'hell yeah'. If **** you was part of the Nero vocab, he'd be saying it all the time. They wouldn't limit it to just the one fight, it'd be constant throughout the game. It's definitely 'hell yeah', considering the age rating for the game as well. If they were going to throw **** you in there, they'd make it clear like they did in Bayonetta's fights where she very very audibly says **** you!

Sparda™

That's '**** you!'. Get over It, the expression is nothing shocking.

Plus, I play the game on a PC, and I can hear It pretty clear, especially with the headphones on.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Post your evidence Sparda. I call BS.
**** is not a word you put in a game...oh. Wait. Devil May Cry is rated M? WTF? How'd I miss THAT?
I still call BS. It's hell yeah.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't be coy, you know what I mean. The link to that vid sounded very much like 'hell yeah' to me, so send me a different link where it's 'clear' that he says otherwise. No link, no evidence, no proof to support these claims - BS.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's "hell yeah!" I have the frakking game for crying out loud! I can hear him say "hell yeah!" clear as day.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Now now, don't argue over this. "Hell Yeah" or "**** You".... Who cares. It just sounds different to some people :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Agree with the above two statements. I've only been playing the game for the past 2/3 years, I think I would have noticed at one time or another that Nero actually swears.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
AzureNight13;220748 said:
Now now, don't argue over this. "Hell Yeah" or "**** You".... Who cares. It just sounds different to some people :lol:

i have heard nero say both many times.

Sparda™

What's wrong with a character swearing in a mature game?

Seriously, It's "**** you!". That's what I hear and I hear It pretty clear. Maybe put headphones and you'll get It.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
SILENCE! As I said, who gives a rats ass. Besides there are other witty oneliners that were alot better than Nero saying "**** you". For example....

Jester: Don't be a bad girl, Mary, or you can expect a spankin' from Dad-dy later! Jester's gonna spank your butt. Spank you on you bu-utt!

Now enough of this quarrel or I will start spanking ass! ;) That includes you Sparda :p

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
hey dose anyone know if there is a website where i chould find quotes from the games. so i whould be able to find the exact wording of a few of the lines in dmc.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
AzureNight13;220837 said:
Jester: Don't be a bad girl, Mary, or you can expect a spankin' from Dad-dy later! Jester's gonna spank your butt. Spank you on you bu-utt!

They made a whole song...from just that one quote...and maybe a few others.

Simply epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom